AVZ Minerals Limited (AVZ) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "AVZ Minerals Limited (AVZ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AVZ Minerals Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "AVZ Minerals Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "AVZ Minerals Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
AVZ Minerals is a mineral exploration company. The company explores for iron ore, precious and base metals, rare earth metals, and vanadium deposits. It operates Manono Extension project, located approximately 500 kilometers (km) north of Lubumbashi town and adjacent to the town of Manono, which lies on the western bank of the Lukushi, a tributary of the Luvua Riverl; and Katanga Regional project, comprises seven exploration licenses within the mid-Proterozoic Kibaran Belt in the south of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) known to host lithium bearing pegmatites. AVZ Minerals also holds interests in various projects that include Tumba, and Himba. The company operates in Australia and Namibia. It is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
- 1 AVZ Minerals Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 AVZ Minerals Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 AVZ Minerals Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 AVZ Minerals Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 AVZ Minerals Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 AVZ Minerals Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 AVZ Minerals Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 AVZ Minerals Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 AVZ Minerals Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 AVZ Minerals Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 AVZ Minerals Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 AVZ Minerals Limited - Key Events
- 5 AVZ Minerals Limited - Key Employees
- 6 AVZ Minerals Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 AVZ Minerals Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 AVZ Minerals Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: AVZ Minerals Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: AVZ Minerals Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: AVZ Minerals Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: AVZ Minerals Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: AVZ Minerals Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: AVZ Minerals Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: AVZ Minerals Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: AVZ Minerals Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: AVZ Minerals Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: AVZ Minerals Limited - Solvency