AMI Resources Inc. (AMU) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "AMI Resources Inc. (AMU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AMI Resources Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "AMI Resources Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "AMI Resources Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
AMI Resources Inc. (AMI Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, silver, rare earth elements, and other mineral properties in Ghana. Its projects include North Ashanti, Beposo, Anuoro River Concession, Adumasa Camp, Deba Concession, Tialkam Concession, and Boksay projects. AMI Resources explores and produces gold, silver, granite, arsenopyrite, phyllite, silica, sericite, carbonate, gabbro, dolerite, basalte, and other mineral resource deposits. The company has operations in Canada, Ghana, and Niger. AMI Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 AMI Resources Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 AMI Resources Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 AMI Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 AMI Resources Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 AMI Resources Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 AMI Resources Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 AMI Resources Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 AMI Resources Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 AMI Resources Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 AMI Resources Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 AMI Resources Inc. - Key Events
- 5 AMI Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 AMI Resources Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 AMI Resources Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 AMI Resources Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: AMI Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: AMI Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: AMI Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: AMI Resources Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: AMI Resources Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: AMI Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: AMI Resources Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: AMI Resources Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: AMI Resources Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: AMI Resources Inc. - Solvency