AITWC – Golestan Tourism Complex – Iran - Project Profile
"AITWC – Golestan Tourism Complex – Iran - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "AITWC – Golestan Tourism Complex – Iran - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Abadgaran Iran Tourism and Welfare Complexes (AITWC) is planning to construct a Golestan Tourism Complex project in Iran.
The project involves the construction of a tourism complex on 38ha of land.
It includes the construction of residential units on an 18,000m2 area, themed restaurants on a 2,000m2 area, roofed recreation hall on a 2,500m2 area, office buildings on a 500m2 area, access roads, public resort, sport facilities, theme parks, passenger boat dock, and other facilities such as areas of local artifacts and handicrafts, cultural centers, a mosque, a restaurant, villas, and dwelling spaces (motels), and the installation of safety and security systems.
Planning activities on preparation of initial designs are underway.
The project involves the construction of a tourism complex on a 38ha of land on the southern part of Golestan Lake, Torghabeh County, Iran.
The US$80 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of residential units on an 18,000m2 area
2. Construction of themed restaurants on a 2,000m2 area
3. Construction of roofed recreation hall on a 2,500m2 area
4. Construction of office buildings on a 500m2 area
5. Construction of access roads
6. Construction of public resort
7. Construction of sport facilities
8. Construction of theme parks
9. Construction of cultural centers
10. Construction of a mosque
11. Construction of a restaurant
12. Construction of villas
13. Construction of dwelling spaces
14. Installation of safety and security systems
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook