United States Pacemaker Market, By Type (MRI Compatible Pacemakers, Conventional Pacemakers), By Product Type (Implantable Pacemaker, External Pacemaker), By Application (Heart Block, Arrhythmia, Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, Long QT Syndrome), By Technology (Single Chamber, Dual Chamber, CRT-P/Biventricular Pacemaker), By End User (Hospitals & Cardiac Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
United States pacemaker market is expected to witness healthy CAGR during the forecast period. Rise in cases of COVID-19, which have led to spike in spread of cardiovascular diseases among patients suffering from coronavirus, which is acting as a major growth driver for pacemaker market in the country. Along with this, favorable reimbursement procedures like medicare system and increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures are some key factors propelling the growth of United States pacemaker market. Increasing geriatric population which is more vulnerable to cardiovascular diseases is also fueling demand for pacemakers in the country.
Moreover, advent of battery-free pacemakers and increasing FDA approval for novel pacemakers are expected to drive the market growth through 2026. Also, launch of new products such as leadless pacemakers and MRI safe pacemakers are augmenting the United States pacemaker market. Furthermore, high per capita disposable income and increasing expenditure on healthcare is anticipated to boost the market growth in coming years.
United States pacemaker market is categorized based on type, product type, application, technology, end user and region. Based on technology, the market can be segmented into single chamber, dual chamber and CRT-P/biventricular pacemakers. Among them, CRT-P, also known as biventricular pacemakers, are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period. These pacemakers contain three leads, which are connected to the right atrium and both ventricles and are increasingly being used to treat people with arrhythmias caused by advanced heart failure.
Based on end user, United States pacemaker market can be segmented into hospitals & cardiac centers and ambulatory surgical centers. Among them, ambulatory surgical center segment is expected to witness significant growth in terms of revenue during the forecast period due to increasing need to curb the surgical and post-surgical spending and increasing prevalence of CVD in the country.
Major players operating in the United States pacemaker market inlcude Biotronik, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbot Inc., Zoll Medical Corporation, Oscor Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Cordis, Inc., Livanova PLC, Medico Inc., Oscor Inc. and Osypka Medical Inc. Key market players are adopting growth strategies including new product launches, partnerships & collaborations and mergers & acquisitions, in order to increase their share in pacemaker market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022–2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of United States pacemaker market from 2016 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of United States pacemaker market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- to classify and forecast United States pacemaker market based on type, product type, application, technology, end user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the United States pacemaker market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for United States pacemaker market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in United States pacemaker market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for United States pacemaker market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in United States pacemaker market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in United States pacemaker market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of pacemaker manufacturers across United States. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of United States pacemaker market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these services and end users for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Pacemaker service manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to pacemaker
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as pacemaker manufacturers, suppliers, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, United States pacemaker market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- United States Pacemaker Market, By Type:
- MRI Compatible Pacemakers
- Conventional Pacemakers
- United States Pacemaker Market, By Product Type:
- Implantable Pacemaker
- External Pacemaker
- United States Pacemaker Market, By Application:
- Heart Block
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Long QT Syndrome
- United States Pacemaker Market, By Technology:
- Single Chamber
- Dual Chamber
- CRT-P/Biventricular Pacemaker
- United States Pacemaker Market, By End User:
- Hospitals & Cardiac Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- United States Pacemaker Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in United States pacemaker market.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without