North America Digital Oilfield Market By Process (Drilling Optimization, Production Optimization, Reservoir Optimization, & Others), By Solution (Instrumentation & Automation Vs. IT Services), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012–2022
In the backdrop of increasing offshore field development activities being undertaken in the Gulf of Mexico, North America digital oilfield market is projected to cross $ 6 billion by 2022.
During the forecast period, oil & gas companies are expected to flock the prospective offshore Gulf of Mexico. Offshore field development activities suffered a short-term setback after BP’s oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, but is gaining traction as operations standardize and health and safety rules are stringently being complied in the region. This is likely to fuel demand for digital oilfield solutions in North America in the next five years
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017–2022
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to understand and gain insights about the North America digital oilfield market and their segmental analysis by process and by solution, country share and forecast its market by 2022.
- To categorize and forecast North America digital oilfield market by process type such as Drilling Optimization, Production Optimization, Reservoir Optimization, & Others.
- To estimate, calculate and forecast market size for North America digital oilfield market by solution: Instrumentation & Automation and IT Services, in terms of value.
- To examine competitive developments such as digital oilfield contracts in North America digital oilfield market.
- To strategically profile the leading manufacturers, distributors and importers in the market which cater to the North America digital oilfield market.
Few of the leading players in North America digital oilfield market include Schlumberger Limited, Halliburton, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Honeywell International Inc, National Oilwell Varco, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Company, Rockwell Automation, and Pason Systems Corp.
TechSci Research carried out North America digital oilfield market study by considering various aspects of North America digital oilfield market. In the beginning, study, a brief study of the North America digital oilfield market was conducted to understand each aspect of market outlook such as drivers, challenges, market trends and various other major factors affecting the market. Moreover, an in-depth analysis was conducted to understand North America digital oilfield market scenario and to gauge the competitive scenario. Afterwards, a detailed scrutiny of by process, by solution, and by country markets for North America digital oilfield market was done. In order to extract data for North America digital oilfield market, primary research surveys were conducted with key opinion leaders, digital oilfield solutions providers, digital oilfield software & service vendors, distributors, and channel partners to understand historical and present trends.
Considering the assumptions, TechSci research dedicated team of industry experts has comprehensively monitored and analysed various aspects of North America digital oilfield market. TechSci research team has analysed various segments and speculated a positive future for North America digital oilfield market and subsequent countries. Also, various secondary sources were utilized for preparing this report such as directories, databases: company annual reports, financial reports, proprietary databases, among others.
Key Target Audience:
- Digital oilfield service providers, IT companies, network & electronic hardware manufacturers, communication service providers, automation solution providers, resellers and channel partners, EPC contractors and sub-contractors
- Customers (national oil companies, oil & gas multinationals)
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to digital oilfield technologies
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
The study is useful in providing answers to past, current and future adoption of digital oilfield technologies and solutions in North America digital oilfield market. This study helps in analysing specific country adoption trend of digital oilfield solutions which are useful for industry stakeholders such as oilfield service providers, IT companies, network & electronic hardware manufacturers, communication service providers, automation solution providers, resellers and channel partners, EPC contractors and sub-contractors, regulatory bodies, and customers (national oil companies, oil & gas multinationals).
In this report, the North America digital oilfield market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Process:
- Drilling Optimization
- Production Optimization
- Reservoir Optimization
Market, By Solution:
- Instrumentation & Automation
- IT Services
Market, By Country:
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading players on the basis of product portfolio.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in North America Digital Oilfield market.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across all major countries.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.