India DC Power Systems Market By Type (Low Power (Below 4 kW), Medium Power (4.1-32 kW) & High Power (Above 32 kW)), By End User (Industrial, Commercial, Telecom and Others), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2014 – 2024
India DC power systems market stood at $ 170 million in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2019-2024 to reach $ 260 million by 2024, on account of growing demand for data centers and increasing penetration of battery energy storage systems in the telecom industry, which are gradually replacing diesel generators. Various government initiatives such as Solar Rooftop Programme, National Solar Mission, Smart City Mission, and Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of (Hybrid &) Electric Vehicles (FAME-India) are expected to boost demand for DC power systems in the country. Moreover, rising focus on wireless technology and increasing adoption of home and building automation systems are anticipated to have a positive impact on India DC power systems market during forecast period.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2014-2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast India DC power systems market size.
- To define, classify and forecast India DC power systems market based on type, end user and region.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size based on region by segmenting India DC power systems market into four regions, namely, North, East, West and South.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India DC power systems market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in India DC power systems market.
- To evaluate product pricing and trends in India DC power systems market.
- To strategically profile leading players operating in India DC power systems market.
Some of the major players operating in India DC power systems market are Siemens Ltd., Vertiv Energy Pvt. Ltd, Delta Electronics India Pvt Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Eaton Power Quality Private Limited, ABB Ltd., Exicom Tele-Systems Limited, Schneider Electric India Private Limited, UNIPOWER, LLC and Weidmuller Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
TechSci Research performed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of DC power system manufacturers and suppliers in India. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed product offerings, end users, and regional presence of all major DC power system manufacturing companies across the country.
TechSci Research calculated India DC power systems market size by using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for different types was recorded as well as forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and these were externally validated through analyzing historical data of DC power system market to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, company annual reports, press releases, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- DC power system manufacturers, suppliers and end users
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations and alliances related to DC power systems
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as DC power system manufacturers, distributors, dealers and policy makers. The study would also help them in identifying which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth of the market.
In this report, India DC power systems market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Type:
- Low Power (Below 4 kW)
- Medium Power (4.1 – 32 kW)
- High Power (Above 32 kW)
- Market, by End User:
- Market, by Region:
Voice of Customer: Customer analysis by considering below mentioned parameters- Percentage of Customers wrt End-Users and Type, Brand Satisfaction with respect to Pricing, Lead Time and After Sales Service.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in India DC power systems market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across the country.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
- Detailed analysis of new products in the market and their driving forces in the market.
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.