Global Water Purifiers Market By Technology (Membrane, Media & UV), By End User (Residential, Commercial & Industrial) By Region (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2014 – 2028
Global water purifiers market stood at $ 37.36 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.74% during 2019-2028 to reach $ 103.12 billion by 2028, owing to rising incidences of water borne diseases coupled with growing demand for safe and clean water across the globe. Increasing water pollution due to continuous industrial expansion and unmonitored waste discharge into water sources is deteriorating the quality of water. With rising health concerns among consumers, demand for water purifiers is expected to grow at a robust pace during forecast period. Among end user segment, residential segment is anticipated to dominate the market, owing to increasing population and growing domestic demand for safe drinking water.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2014-2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020-2028
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast global water purifiers market size.
- To provide a detailed analysis of global water purifiers market on the basis of technology, end user and regional distribution.
- To determine and forecast the market size by segmenting the global market into five regions, namely - Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- To scrutinize the competitive developments such as new product launches and mergers & acquisitions in global water purifiers market.
- To provide detailed information regarding crucial factors influencing the growth of water purifiers market, globally.
- To analyze the technical trends of water purifiers market across the globe.
- To identify and strategically profile the leading players in global water purifiers market.
Some of the major players in global water purifiers market are Foshan Shunde Midea Water Dispenser Manufacture Company Ltd (China), Coway Co. Ltd. (Korea), Unilever PLC (UK), Eureka Forbes Ltd (India), Kent RO Systems Ltd. (India), A. O. Smith Corporation (US), 3M Purification Inc (US) and Blue Filters Group (Germany).
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of water purifier manufacturers and suppliers in more than 75 countries across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified manufacturing companies and suppliers. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the product offerings, distribution channels, and regional presence of all major water purifier companies across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated global water purifiers market size by using a bottom-up approach, where water purifier companies’ value sales data in terms of technology (Membrane, Media and UV based water purifiers) were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research gathered this information by conducting interviews with industry experts and company representatives and externally validated the same by analyzing historical sales data of respective companies to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as directories, databases such as Central Pollution Control Board, AQUASTAT, China Ministry of Water Resources, World Bank, OECD, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Membrane water purifier, media water purifier, UV water purifier manufacturers
- Membrane water purifier, media water purifier, UV water purifier suppliers
- End users of water purifiers, such as residential complexes and apartments
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to water purifiers
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as water purifier manufacturing companies, distributors and dealers, customers and policy makers, as well as for identifying which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of the market segment.
In this report, global water purifiers market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Technology:
- Market, by End User:
- Market, by Region:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 20 players on the basis of product portfolio, etc.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of major companies operating in global water purifiers market.
Product Benchmarking: Benchmarking of bestselling variants (membrane water purifiers, media water purifiers and UV water purifiers) of all leading companies on the basis of major technical parameters.
Voice of Customers: Customer analysis by considering below mentioned parameters - major factors influencing the buying behavior, challenges/unmet needs.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
<B>Please Note: </B> Printing is not available onsingle-user licenses.