Global Virtual Pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG System Market By Application (Transportation, Industrial, Residential), By Region (Asia-Pacific, North America, South America and Middle East & Africa), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 - 2022
The global virtual pipeline and plug-and-play CNG system market is expected to clock a double-digit CAGR for the next five years, mainly due to surging demand for natural gas from transportation, industrial and residential sectors further supported by consumption of natural gas in North America and Asia-Pacific regions. Demand for virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG system is expected to surge in regions that lack proper natural gas pipeline infrastructure or have an aging pipeline infrastructure. Moreover, increasing exploration and production of unconventional natural gas, growing regulations by various governments to control emission harmful gases and expanding city gas distribution network are set to boost demand for virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG systems across the globe in the coming years.Years Considered for this Report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017–2022
Objective of the Study:
- To evaluate and forecast market size of global virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG system market, in terms of value.
- To identify various sectors utilizing virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG systems such as transportation, industrial, residential, oil & gas, and power generation in value terms, and segmenting global virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG system market into five regions – Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe and Middle East & Africa.
- To identify various drivers and challenges for global virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG system market.
- To understand major mergers and acquisitions impacting global virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG system market.
- SWOT analysis of global virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG system market.
- To identify major companies manufacturing Plug-and-Play CNG systems across the globe.
- To identify major companies building standard CNG stations, daughter CNG stations and mother CNG stations.
- To profile major companies in global virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG system market.
Global virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG system market is controlled by these major players General Electric (GE), Galileo Technologies, ANGI Energy Systems, LLC, Siemens AG, The Linde AG, Broadwind Energy Inc., Kobelco, Sauer Compressors USA, Wartsila, Bauer Compressors Inc., GasLiner, British Petroleum p.l.c., China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell plc., and Chevron Corporation.
To analyze and forecast global virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG system market, both top down and bottom up approach have been used. Multiple employees from various companies were interviewed through telephonic conversations, to extract and verify the information collected at the source. A brief study of the major players operating in global virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG system market was conducted, which includes analysis of information such as ongoing projects, followed by the details of expected year of commissioning and estimated investments along with the expansion plans of various other projects, globally. Moreover, detailed and in-depth scrutiny of information was done to understand each external or internal factors, which could increase or decrease demand for virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG systems, globally. Finally, application wise product deployment among various countries was also identified and growth in the global virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG system market has been projected.
To extract data, primary surveys were conducted with key players and stakeholders in the industry. Future plans of major players were studied and projects that have been commissioned were identified. Various secondary sources such as white papers and secondary literature on virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG system infrastructure development, Natural Gas Vehicle Global, World Bank Economic Data, International Gas Union (IGU), Eurogas Statistics Report, OPEC annual statistical bulletin 2016 and BP Statistics were studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Plug-and-Play CNG equipment manufacturers
- CNG station construction companies
- Natural gas compressor manufacturers
- CNG gas mobile storage tank operators and manufacturers
- Market Research organizations and consulting companies
The study is essential in delivering useful information to industry stakeholders such as plug-and-Play CNG equipment manufacturers, CNG station construction companies, CNG gas mobile storage tank operators and manufacturers, natural gas compressor manufacturers, customers and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years, in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth opportunities.
In this report, global virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG station market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to industry trends that have also been detailed below
Market, By Application:
Market, By Geography:
- Rest of APAC
- North America
- U. S.
- Rest of North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Rest of MEA
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 20 players on the basis of product manufacturing and ownership.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global virtual pipeline and Plug-and-Play CNG station market.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.