Asia-Pacific Digital Oilfield Market By Process (Drilling Optimization, Production Optimization, Reservoir Optimization, & Others), By Solution (Instrumentation & Automation Vs. IT Services), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022
Asia Pacific digital oilfield market is projected to cross $2.5 billion by 2022. The region is home to developing countries such as China and India, whose energy demands are continuously surging. These two countries are the leading energy importers in this region. In order to reduce import dependence and improve energy security, both countries have started focusing on domestic oil & gas exploration. Both the countries have huge coastlines and seas, which present enormous opportunities for offshore exploration and production. Demand for digital oilfield technologies in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow in coming years on account of rapid uptake of offshore field development activities is Australia and Vietnam, in partnership with India and China.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017–2022
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Asia-Pacific digital oilfield, in terms of value.
- To classify and forecast Asia-Pacific digital oilfield market on the basis of process, solution and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers, challenges and opportunities available in the market for digital oilfield in Asia-Pacific.
- To strategically profile the leading solution providers, distributors and importers in the market.
Few of the leading players in Asia-Pacific digital oilfield market include Schlumberger Limited, Halliburton, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Honeywell International Inc, and Wipro Limited.
TechSci Research carried out Asia-Pacific digital oilfield market study by considering various aspects of the market. In the beginning, a brief study was conducted to understand each aspect of market outlook such as drivers, challenges, trends and various other factors affecting the market. Moreover, an in-depth analysis was conducted to understand Asia-Pacific digital oilfield market scenario and to gauge the competitive scenario.
Afterwards, a detailed scrutiny of by process, by solution, and by country markets for Asia-Pacific digital oilfield market was conducted. In order to extract the data for Asia-Pacific digital oilfield market, primary research surveys were conducted with key opinion leaders, digital oilfield solutions providers, digital oilfield software & service vendors, distributors, and channel partners to understand historical and present trends.
The dedicated team of industry experts has comprehensively monitored and analysed various aspects of Asia-Pacific digital oilfield market. TechSci research team has analysed various segments and speculated a positive future for Asia-Pacific digital oilfield market and subsequent countries. Moreover, various secondary sources were utilized for preparing this report such as SPE Asia-Pacific, Asia-Pacific Digital Societies Policy Forum 2016, and databases such as company annual reports, financial reports, proprietary databases, etc.
Key Target Audience:
- Digital oilfield service providers, IT companies, network & electronic hardware manufacturers, communication service providers, automation solution providers, resellers and channel partners, EPC contractors and sub-contractors
- Customers (National Oil Companies, Oil & Gas Multinationals)
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to digital oilfield technologies
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
The study is useful in providing answers to past, current and future adoption of digital oilfield technologies and solutions in Asia-Pacific. This study helps in analysing specific country adoption trend of digital oilfield solutions, which are useful for industry stakeholders such as oilfield service providers, IT companies, network & electronic hardware manufacturers, communication service providers, automation solution providers, resellers and channel partners, EPC contractors and sub-contractors, regulatory bodies, and customers.
In this report, Asia-Pacific digital oilfield market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Process:
- Drilling Optimization
- Production Optimization
- Reservoir Optimization
Market, By Solution:
- Instrumentation & Automation
- IT Services
Market, By Country:
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 5 players on the basis of product portfolio.s
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in Asia-Pacific digital oilfield market.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across all major countries.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.