Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure market is accounted for $9.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $96.95 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 30.2% during the forecast period. Rising focus of government agencies on providing funds to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for the development of charging stations is driving the growth of the market. However, several costs associated with the infrastructure, including installation costs, maintenance costs, and operational costs are negatively impacting the market growth.
An electric vehicle network is an infrastructure system where publicly accessible charging stations are being provided to recharge electric vehicles. ECS (electronic charging station), and EVSE (electric vehicle supply equipment), is an element in an infrastructure, which supplies electric energy for the recharging/charging of plug-in electric vehicles, including electric cars, neighborhood electric vehicles, and plug-in hybrids.
Based on charger type, the fast charger segment has a growing prominence in the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for its deployment in commercial stations. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand in the forecast period due to the Governments in various countries such as China, Japan, and South Korea are heavily investing in the development of charging infrastructure.
Some of the key players in Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market include BP Chargemaster, ABB, Eaton, General Electric, Schneider Electric, ChargePoint, Inc., ClipperCreek, SemaConnect, Inc., AeroVironment Inc., Tesla, Inc., Delphi Automotive LLP, Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc., Webasto, and Siemens.
Charging Types Covered:
• DC Charger
• AC Charger
• Combined Charging System (CCS)
Charger Types Covered:
• Fast Charger
• Slow Charger
• I/O Modules
• Circuit Breakers
• AC Couplers
• Protective Devices
• Public Use
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook