Kuwait LNG Industry Forecasts to 2022 - Outlook of Liquefaction/Regasification Terminals, Companies, Supply-Demand, Investments and Planned Projects
Kuwait LNG capacity is expected to increase from 3.75 mtpa in 2015 to 14.99 mtpa in 2020, driven by investments in new LNG capacity. Currently, companies in the industry continue to face tough challenges of shaping their strategies to rapidly changing global dynamics.
Kuwait LNG Industry report provides key trends, strategies and project updates on the entire Kuwait LNG value chain. The comprehensive research provides details of Kuwait LNG trading patterns, key suppliers and buyers, volumes, industry revenues/expenditures, infrastructure details and competitive scenario.
The global LNG industry is undergoing rapid changes driven by low oil prices and shifts in strategies of governments across the world. Both terminal operators and investors continue to face ambiguity on planned projects, expected returns and time frames.
The report assists LNG companies and equipment, services providers in Kuwait by providing updates on industry trends, global perspectives on current issues and detailed analysis of planned projects. Key prospects of investment coupled with economic and business focus of Kuwait LNG market is provided.
For the first time, you will find the long term sale- purchase contracts (MSPAs), trade movements, prices along with an illustrative map in one single report. In addition, the report provides the construction details, capital investments and feasibility of planned projects.
Natural gas reserves and production-consumption patterns are analyzed in detail through annual forecasts. Information on all active and planned Sale- Purchase Agreements signed by companies along with forecasts of contracted and spare capacities to 2020 are detailed.
Kuwait LNG Market is compared to its peer markets to evaluate the investment potential of the country. Further, growth of LNG market in the country is benchmarked with other markets in the region.
Detailed analysis of companies, their strategies, capacities, new projects and market shares are provided for each of the LNG companies in Kuwait LNG industry. Further, all recent news and latest developments are analyzed along with their possible impact on the future of Kuwait LNG markets.
Table 1: Kuwait LNG Market Snapshot, September 2016 7Table 2: Kuwait LNG Regasification Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2022 9Table 3: Kuwait LNG Trade Volumes, million tonnes, 2015 10Table 4: Kuwait Regasification Capacity Outlook by Terminal (mtpa), 2005- 2022 12Table 5: Kuwait LNG Liquefaction Storage Capacity by Terminal (Thousand m3), 2005- 2022 13Table 6: Kuwait LNG Liquefaction Trains Count by Terminal, 2005- 2022 13Table 7: Kuwait LNG Demand Forecast, 2005- 2025 15Table 8: Kuwait Marketed Natural Gas Supply and Demand Forecast, 2005- 2025 16Table 9: Kuwait Contracted Importing Capacity, 2005-2022 18Table 10: Kuwait– Short-term LNG Import Contracts, 2015 19Table 11: Middle East Africa LNG Markets- Overall Ranking 24Table 12: Middle East Africa LNG Markets –Trade Index 24Table 13: Middle East Africa LNG Markets –Infrastructure Index 25Table 14: Middle East Africa LNG Markets –Competition Index 25Table 15: Middle East Africa LNG Markets - Growth Ranking 26Table 16: Kuwait Liquefaction Capacity Outlook by Company(mtpa), 2005- 2022 29Table 17: Mina Al Ahmadi LNG FSRU Terminal Details 31Table 18: Golar Igloo FSRU Details 31Table 19: Golar LNG- Top Level Information 33Table 20: Golar LNG Ltd-Financial Analysis, 2014-2015 36Table 21: KNPC- Top Level Information 38Table 22: KNPC- Shuaiba Refinery Main Units and Capacities 40Table 23: KNPC- Product Sales, FY2014/2013-FY2013/2012 41Table 24: KNPC- Key Contact Information 43Table 25: Hyundai Engineering Co Ltd- Top Level Information 45
- 1. Table of Contents
- 1.1. List of Tables .
- 1.2. List of Figures .
- 2. Executive Summary.
- 2.1. Kuwait LNG Market Snapshot, 2016
- 2.2. Kuwait LNG Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2022 .
- 2.3. Kuwait LNG Expenditures, 2015
- 2.4. Kuwait LNG Trade Partners and Volumes, 2015
- 2.5. Key Strategies Opted by Kuwait LNG Players in Current Market Conditions .
- 3. Forecasts of Kuwait LNG Industry to 2022
- 3.1. Kuwait LNG Investment Outlook, 2014-2022
- 3.2. Kuwait Liquefaction/Regasification Capacity Forecast by Terminal, 2005- 2022 .
- 3.3. Kuwait LNG Storage Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2022 .
- 3.4. Kuwait LNG Trains/Vaporizers Count, 2005- 2022 .
- 3.5. Kuwait LNG Demand Outlook, 2005-2025
- 3.6. Kuwait Contracted LNG Capacity Outlook, 2005-2022 .
- 3.7. Short- Term LNG Import Contracts
- 4. Kuwait LNG Market Analysis .
- 4.1. Kuwait LNG Market SWOT Analysis
- 4.1.1. Strengths
- 4.1.2. Weaknesses
- 4.1.3. Opportunities .
- 4.1.4. Threats .
- 4.2. Drivers and Challenges of Kuwait LNG Industry .
- 4.3. Industry Benchmarking, 2015 .
- 4.3.1. Market Comparison- Overall Ranking
- 4.3.2. Market Comparison- Trade Index .
- 4.3.3. Market Comparison-Infrastructure Index
- 4.3.4. Market Comparison- Competition Index .
- 4.3.5. Market Comparison- Growth Index
- 5. Kuwait Planned LNG Projects
- 5.1. Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Plants in Kuwait- Greenfield and Expansions .
- 5.2. Capital Investment Details of Planned LNG Projects .
- 6. Kuwait LNG Industry Competitive Structure .
- 6.1. LNG Market Structure- Shares by Leading Companies, 2015
- 6.1.1. Company wise net weighted LNG Regasification Capacity Outlook, 2005-2022
- 7. Kuwait LNG Infrastructure Details- Location, Start Up, Capacity, Companies, Trains, Tanks and Capex
- 7.1.1. Mina Al Ahmadi LNG FSRU
- 8. Business Profiles of Kuwaitian LNG Companies .
- 8.1. Golar LNG Ltd
- 8.1.1. Company Overview .
- 8.1.2. Key Subsidiaries
- 8.1.3. Business Operation Structure
- 8.1.4. SWOT Analysis .
- 8.1.5. Key Financial Information
- 8.1.6. Contact Information .
- 8.2. Kuwait National Petroleum Company .
- 8.2.1. Company Overview .
- 8.2.2. Business Operation Structure
- 8.2.3. SWOT Analysis .
- 8.2.4. Contact Information .
- 8.3. Hyundai Engineering Co Ltd .
- 8.3.1. Company Overview .
- 8.3.2. Business Operation Structure
- 8.3.3. SWOT Analysis .
- 8.3.4. Contact Information .
- 9. Kuwait LNG Market Monitor .
- 9.1. Van Oord land reclamation for KNPC’s LNG project progresses – August 2016
- 9.2. Kuwait Petroleum signs LNG contracts with BP, Shell and Qatargas – April 2016 .
- 9.3. South Korean consortium to build LNG plant in Kuwait – March 2016
- 9.4. Qatargas and Kuwait Petroleum in 4-year deal to supply half million tonnes of LNG per annum –
- March 2016
- 9.5. Kuwait creates new firm to manage al-Zour complex – February 2016 .
- 9.6. Kuwait LNG imports to rise 17 percent in 2015 - December 2015 .
- 9.7. Gazprom, KPC Sign LNG MOU – November 2015 .
- 10. Appendix .
- 10.1. About LNGAnalysis
- 10.2. LNG Abbreviations and Glossary .
- 10.3. LNGAnalysis Research Methodology .
- 10.4. Disclaimer 61