Europe Payment Security Market (2018-2023)
Europe Payment Security Market
The market is expected to grow at CAGR of 14.77% from 2018 to 2023 leading to a global revenue generation of USD 7.18 billion in 2023. After registration with a financial organization, or a trusted third-party organization or bank, money can be transferred by just using the receiver’s mobile number or e-mail address. Major players are PayPal, Google Wallet, Square, Dwolla, Ribbon and ClearXchange.
The method for execution of immediate payments is diverse as in some countries such as the U.K., he instant payments structure has been established in line to their existing settlement and clearing systems while in countries such as Sweden and Spain instant payments structure is developed by leveraging the existing standards of the countries.
By solution, the market is segmented into encryption, tokenization, fraud detection and prevention.
By service, the market is segmented into integration services, support services, and consulting services.
By end-user, the market is segmented into retail, travel and hospitality, healthcare, IT and telecom, education, media and entertainment, and others.
By regions, the market is divided into Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, and rest of Europe.
Key growth factors
Banks are using technologies and modernization initiatives such as open Application Program Interfaces (API), blockchain, instant payments and mobile wallets to enhance the customer experience, which in turn will lead to the increase in the demand for the payment security.
Regulations such as Payment Services Directive (PSD2) have driven bank/third-party collaboration through the adoption of open Application Programming Interface (APIs).
Threats and key players
Even though the global market for payment security software is expected to witness booming prospect over the forthcoming years, it may face numerous roadblocks. The strict regulations due to the introduction and execution of innovative security solutions may pose a challenge to this market in the years to come.
The payment security technology providers in Europe are Ingenico Group, Elavon, Cybersource, SecurionPay, etc.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the European payment security market
2. Market drivers, and challenges in Europe payment security market
3. Market trends in Europe payment security market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for Europe market segmentation based on type of solution (encryption, tokenization, fraud detection and prevention) - revenue
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for Europe market segmentation based on End-user (retail, travel and hospitality, healthcare, IT and telecom, education, media and entertainment, and others) – by revenue
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data of Europe payment security market by country (Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, and the rest of Europe) – by revenue
7. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the European market
1. Understand the demand for the European payment security market to determine the viability of the market
2. Understand the country-specific market size and observations for each segment
3. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
4. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed
5. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
6. Identify the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth
7. Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services compared with the key players in the market
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook