StereoLOGIC - Process Discovery & Mining Technology Evaluation
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Process Discovery & Mining Technology Evaluation, provides an assessment of StereoLOGIC’s process discovery & mining platform designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of Process Discovery & Mining platforms and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Process reengineering and RPA and intelligent automation center of excellence personnel evaluating process discovery & mining platform capability
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark their platforms against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors covering intelligent automation and process discovery & mining platforms.
Key Findings & Highlights
StereoLOGIC Discovery Analyst offers process discovery & task mining using a Java desktop recorder that doesn't need to be installed. Instead, it leverages Java Network Launch Protocol to runs over the network as a thin client. Its engine uses computer vision, machine learning, and OCR for recognizing screens and identifying process instances (specifically the start and endpoints).
Discovery Analyst includes over eight prebuilt high-level analysis reports auto-generated from StereoLOGIC's process model and covering various aspects of tasks from desktop data. In addition to prebuilt analyses, Discovery Analyst can push a subset of metrics to external platforms, e.g., MS Power BI, Tableau, other in-house alternatives, and exported to Excel.
In addition to conformance checking against reference models, Discovery Analyst can check case compliance against constraint (or business) rules.
Discovery Analyst can generate Business Process Documents as MS Word files for documenting discovered processes/tasks.
StereoLOGIC prices Discovery Analyst using role-based pricing that scales based on how many of each role are needed.
StereoLOGIC is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, but has a second office in New York City, U.S. The company has a small partner network including Automation Anywhere for RPA, and consulting/implementation partners.
StereoLOGIC's client base primarily consists of large enterprises ($1bn+ revenue), which makes up 80%, followed by 20% midmarket.
StereoLOGIC’s clientele is primarily in the U.S., followed by Canada and Europe.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of StereoLOGIC’s process discovery and mining capabilities, covering Discovery Analyst’s functionality for:
• Data extraction, transformation, and loading
• Process analysis
• Process improvement
• Process monitoring
• Corrective action enablement
This report also assesses StereoLOGIC’s product development strategy and strengths and challenges.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook