Infostretch – Digital Bank Transformation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for Infostretch is a comprehensive assessment of Infostretch’s Digital Banking Services offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Digital Banking Services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infostretch was founded in 2004 as a vendor of software testing services. Today, Infostretch provide digital engineering services for clients. Primarily, they work on solutions that create a customized personal experience for customers. They use a portfolio of proprietary frameworks and tools to support the enablement of customized user experiences.
The first client Infostretch won was a major U.S. headquartered bank that wanted to create a mobile banking capability. Over time Infostretch has expanded the range of services supporting mobile enablement including CX, security, cross channel coordination, STP, and service virtualization.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Digital Banking services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook