G-Cube: Learning Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Learning Services: Transforming the Way the Workplace Learns vendor assessment for G-Cube is a comprehensive assessment of G-Cube’s Learning BPS offering and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within Learning BPS
• HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of Learning BPS as evidenced by the clients and vendor capability
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within learning and development
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
G-Cube is an eLearning services company that designs, develops, and delivers technology-based learning solutions.
When initiating contact with potential clients, G-Cube pitches solutions that are aligned to the industry vertical in which they operate and assumes that potential clients will have existing technology in place as a starting point.
G-Cube’s service offerings comprise learning content, learning administration, learning technology, learning consultancy, and strategic sourcing/vendor management.
G-Cube is known for customizing and localizing e-learning content. Also, using game-based learning and gamification, using simulation, and microlearning.
During 2019, G-Cube has seen its clients show greater interest in AR, VR, and chatbots. In contrast, G-Cube has seen a decline in the demand for its rapid authoring service, as learning content is increasingly curated.
G-Cube LMS V 7.0, an updated release of G-Cube’s proprietary LMS (January 2018), is built with a ‘mobile-first’ philosophy and is offered in three variants: enterprise, extended, and mobile app.
In 2019, G-Cube released its G-Cube LPP (with its KPI modeler) and the G-Cube LXP (with features tailored to enhance the learner experience – social collaboration, etc.).
The three platforms (G-Cube LMS V 7.0, G-Cube LPP, and G-Cube LXP) offer a complete learning solution for the enterprise/ large client organization. Also, G-Cube works with third-party LMS/LXP technology.
During 2019, G-Cube has continued to enhance its capability in RPA, AI, and ML, as well as AR and VR, with demonstrable case studies.
G-Cube manages many learning BPS clients. G-Cube’ clients are predominantly large corporations and operate across most industries. G-Cube’s more recent client wins include automobile, healthcare, and telecoms.
In 2018, G-Cube’s Learning BPS total revenue was $7.0m.
In 2020, G-Cube will focus on: geographical expansion into the U.S., the U.K., and Europe; further innovation (based on its roadmap) with the launch of its 2020 version of the G-Cube suite of technologies; growth in existing and new industry sectors; achieving a mix of large and mid-sized clients; enhancing the expertise of its team.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of G-Cube’s Learning BPS offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
• Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size, and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook