Stable Isotope Labeled Compounds Market by Type (C13, D, 018, N15 label), Application (Research, Clinical Diagnostics, Industrial), End User (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Academic and Research Institutes, Hospital) - Global Forecast to 2022
“The stable isotope-labeled compounds market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.94%.”
The global stable isotope-labeled compounds market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.94% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 294.2 million by 2022. Increase in research activities in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector, growing proteomics research, and rising prevalence of cancer are the major factors driving the growth of this market. However, the high cost of stable isotope-labeled compounds is expected to hinder the growth of the market to a certain extent during the forecast period.
“The Deuterium (H-2) segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
On the basis of type, the stable isotope-labeled compounds market is segmented into Carbon-13, Deuterium (H-2), Oxygen-18, Nitrogen-15, and others (noble gases and metals). In 2017, the H-2 segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing use of H-2 in several research and industrial applications is expected to drive the growth of this market segment.
“The pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
Based on end user, the stable isotope-labeled compounds market is segmented into pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, hospitals and diagnostic centers, academic & research institutes, and other end users (contract research organizations, food & beverage companies, and forensic laboratories). During the forecast period, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR. This growth is mainly due to the increased use of stable isotope-labeled compounds in R&D in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector.
“North America to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.”
In 2017, North America is projected to account for the largest share of the global stable isotope-labeled compounds market. Growth of the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry, support for this sector from the Isotope Production and Distribution Program Fund, the presence of a large nuclear industry in the U.S, growth of the Canadian pharmaceutical industry, and the rising adoption of PET imaging in Canada are the key factors responsible for the growth of this market in the North America region.
Break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
• By Company Type – Tier 1–85%, Tier 2–9% and Tier 3–6%
• By Designation – C-level–81%, Director Level–10%, Others–9%
• By Region – North America–40%, Europe–20%, Asia-Pacific–29%, RoW–11%
Some of the major players in the stable isotope-labeled compounds market include Cambridge Isotopes Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Merck KGaA (Germany), URENCO (U.K.), Omicron Biochemicals, Inc. (U.S.), JSC Isotope (Russia), Trace Science International (U.S.), IsoSciences (U.S.), Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Japan), Nordion Inc. (Canada), and Medical Isotopes, Inc. (U.S.).
The report analyzes the stable isotope-labeled compounds market and aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential based on various segments such as type, application, end user, and region. The report also includes an in-depth regulatory analysis for various regions across the globe and competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product and service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them, garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or any combination of the below-mentioned five strategies.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product and service portfolios offered by the top players in the global stable isotope-labeled compounds market. The report analyzes the global market by type, application, end user, and region
• Service Enhancement/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends and new service launches in the global stable isotope-labeled compounds market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging markets by type of stable isotope-labeled compounds, application, end user, and region
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new services or service enhancements, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global stable isotope-labeled compounds market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, services, and capabilities of reprocessing of stable isotope-labeled compounds of leading players in the global market
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook