Cardiac Surgery Instruments Market by Product (Clamps, Forceps, Scalpel, Scissors, Needle Holder), Application (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft, Heart Valve Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Heart Transplant), & End User (Hospital, ASC) - Global Forecast to 2022
The global cardiac surgery instruments market is expected to reach USD 1.63 billion by 2022 from USD 1.16 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 7.1%. Major factors contributing to the growth of the global market include growing prevalence of cardiac conditions and the subsequent increase in the number of surgical procedures, rising geriatric population, and growing investments, funds, and grants by government bodies worldwide.
North America commanded the largest share of the global market in 2017. Asia is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The high growth of the Asian market is attributed to rising awareness programs, high incidence of cardiac diseases, increasing number of hospitals, increased funding for cardiac research, and improvements in the healthcare sector of Asian countries. Some prominent markets in Asia include China, India, and Japan.
On the basis of application, the market has been mainly segmented into coronary artery bypass graft (CABG), heart valve surgery, pediatric cardiac surgery, and other applications. The CABG segment is expected to account for the largest share followed by heart valve surgery of the global market. The growth of the CABG and heart valve surgery application is due to various factors such as high incidence of cardiac and heart valve diseases and the resulting increase in the number of surgical procedures.
Based on end users, the market is categorized into hospitals and cardiac centers, and ambulatory surgery centers. In 2017, hospitals and cardiac centers segment is expected to dominate the market. The large share of this segment is attributed to increasing incidence of heart diseases and the subsequent increase in the number of cardiac surgery procedures for the treatment of these diseases, increase in funding & infrastructural development in hospitals, and rising government initiatives and awareness programs.
This market is categorized by product, application, end user, and region. Apart from a comprehensive geographical analysis, product analysis, and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on the key players and what product portfolios, developments, and strategies they adopted. The above-mentioned market research data, current market sizes, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants make informed decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, changes in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output to remain successful in the cardiac surgery instruments market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market and garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned strategies to strengthen their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of top players in the cardiac surgery instruments market. The report analyzes the cardiac surgery instruments market by product, application, end user, and region.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and strategies adopted by players in the cardiac surgery instruments market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of key players in the cardiac surgery instruments market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for cardiac surgery instruments across geographies.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the cardiac surgery instruments market.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook