Aerospace 3D Printing Market by Vertical (Materials, Printers) Industry (Aircraft, UAV, Spacecraft) Printers Technology (SLA, SLS, DMLS, FDM, Clip) Materials Application (Engine, Structural, & Space Components) and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
“Increasing fleet size of airlines across the globe is one of the key factors driving the growth of the aerospace 3D printing market.”
The aerospace 3D printing market is projected to reach USD 3,057.9 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 27.42% during the forecast period, 2017 to 2022. Increasing demand for lightweight aircraft parts and components from the aerospace industry is driving the growth of the aerospace 3D printing market.
“Among verticals, the printers segment is expected to lead the aerospace 3D printing market during the forecast period, 2017 to 2022.”
Among verticals, the printers segment is expected to lead the aerospace 3D printing market during the forecast period, 2017 to 2022. The growth of the printers segment of the aerospace 3D printing market can be attributed to the increasing adoption of 3D printing technology for manufacturing aircraft parts and components. The use of 3D printing technology results in the production of lightweight parts and components of aircraft. It also results in the short supply chain, thereby leading to increasing use of this technology to 3D print aircraft parts and components.
“The spacecraft industry segment is projected to lead the aerospace 3D printing market during the forecast period, 2017 to 2022.”
Among industries, the spacecraft segment is projected to lead the aerospace 3D printing market during the forecast period due to the ability of 3D printing technology to manufacture parts and components of spacecraft in a short span of time using a computer-aided design model. Since spacecraft require low volume and customized parts, the use of 3D printing technology is expected to increase in this segment during the forecast period.
“The North American region is estimated to lead the aerospace 3D printing market during the forecast period, 2017 to 2022.”
The North American region is the largest market for aerospace 3D printing due to the presence of various prominent players offering 3D printing technology in this region. Another factor that contributes to the growth of the North America aerospace 3D printing market is the increasing adoption of 3D printing technology by the aerospace industry of the region. The manufacturers of aircraft and aircraft components are using 3D printing technology in their production processes to manufacture lightweight parts on demand without any delay.
Break-up of profiles of primary participants of the aerospace 3D printing market is as follows:
• By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
• By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, and Others – 40%
• By Region – North America - 50%, Europe – 25%, Asia-Pacific – 20%, and RoW – 5%
Major companies profiled in the report include Stratasys Ltd. (U.S.), 3D Systems Corporation (U.S.), The ExOne Company (U.S.), EOS GmbH (Germany), Arcam AB (Sweden), Ultimaker B.V. (Netherlands), Höganäs AB (Sweden), and Materialise NV (Belgium), among others.
This research report categorizes the aerospace 3D printing market on the basis of vertical (printers and materials) and industry (aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicles, and spacecraft). It also studies the aerospace 3D printing market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
Reasons to Buy This Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses — industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of the top players, company profiles, emerging and high-growth segments of the aerospace 3D printing market, high-growth regions, and drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the aerospace 3D printing market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the aerospace 3D printing technologies offered by the top players operating in the aerospace 3D printing market.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the aerospace 3D printing market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets for aerospace 3D printing across different regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the aerospace 3D printing market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the aerospace 3D printing market.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook