Generics in Turkey - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Generics in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- For the purposes of this profile, a generic drug is defined as a copy of an ethical (prescription) drug formerly protected by patents that have now expired. Both unbranded generics and all branded generics are included. However, off-patent drugs that continue to be offered by the original manufacturer under the original name, and which form part of the 'generic-eligible' market, are not included.
- The Turkish generics market had total revenues of $2.2bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.5% between 2016 and 2020.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.4% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 59.1 % in 2020.
- The generics volume share of the pharmaceutical market has been growing as more healthcare professionals and the public gain confidence in generics.
Reasons to Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the generics market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the generics market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey generics market with five year forecasts
- What was the size of the Turkey generics market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Turkey generics market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey generics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Turkey's generics market?
List of TablesTable 1: Turkey generics market value: $ million, 2016-20Table 2: Turkey generics market volume: %, 2016-20Table 3: Turkey generics market geography segmentation: $ million, 2020Table 4: Turkey generics market value forecast: $ million, 2020-25Table 5: Turkey generics market volume forecast: %, 2020-25Table 6: Deva Holding AS: key factsTable 7: Deva Holding AS: Annual Financial RatiosTable 8: Deva Holding AS: Key EmployeesTable 9: Pfizer Inc.: key factsTable 10: Pfizer Inc.: Annual Financial RatiosTable 11: Pfizer Inc.: Key EmployeesTable 12: Pfizer Inc.: Key Employees ContinuedTable 13: Abdi Ibrahim Ilac Sanayi ve Ticaret AS: key factsTable 14: Abdi Ibrahim Ilac Sanayi ve Ticaret AS: Key EmployeesTable 15: Nobelpharma Co Ltd: key factsTable 16: Nobelpharma Co Ltd: Key EmployeesTable 17: Nobelpharma Co Ltd: Key Employees ContinuedTable 18: Turkey size of population (million), 2016-20Table 19: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20Table 20: Turkey gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20Table 21: Turkey inflation, 2016-20Table 22: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20Table 23: Turkey exchange rate, 2016-20List of FiguresFigure 1: Turkey generics market value: $ million, 2016-20Figure 2: Turkey generics market volume: %, 2016-20Figure 3: Turkey generics market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020Figure 4: Turkey generics market value forecast: $ million, 2020-25Figure 5: Turkey generics market volume forecast: %, 2020-25Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the generics market in Turkey, 2020Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the generics market in Turkey, 2020Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the generics market in Turkey, 2020Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the generics market in Turkey, 2020Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the generics market in Turkey, 2020Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the generics market in Turkey, 2020
- 1 Executive Summary
- 1.1. Market value
- 1.2. Market value forecast
- 1.3. Market volume
- 1.4. Market volume forecast
- 1.5. Geography segmentation
- 1.6. Market rivalry
- 1.7. Competitive Landscape
- 2 Market Overview
- 2.1. Market definition
- 2.2. Market analysis
- 3 Market Data
- 3.1. Market value
- 3.2. Market volume
- 4 Market Segmentation
- 4.1. Geography segmentation
- 5 Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market value forecast
- 5.2. Market volume forecast
- 6 Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1. Summary
- 6.2. Buyer power
- 6.3. Supplier power
- 6.4. New entrants
- 6.5. Threat of substitutes
- 6.6. Degree of rivalry
- 7 Competitive Landscape
- 7.1. Who are the leading players?
- 7.2. What are the strengths/weaknesses of the leading players?
- 7.3. Has there been any significant recent M&A activity?
- 7.4. How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted leading players?
- 8 Company Profiles
- 8.1. Deva Holding AS
- 8.2. Pfizer Inc.
- 8.3. Abdi Ibrahim Ilac Sanayi ve Ticaret AS
- 8.4. Nobelpharma Co Ltd
- 9 Macroeconomic Indicators
- 9.1. Country data
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1. Methodology
- 10.2. Industry associations
- 10.3. Related MarketLine research
- 10.4. About MarketLine