Medical Animation Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
The future of the medical animation market looks promising with opportunities in the life science companies, medical device manufacturers, hospitals, surgical centers, and clinics, and academic insti
tutes. The global medical animation market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 21% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are increasing adoption of medical animation by life science and medical device companies, growing pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical and medical devices industry, increasing penetration of smartphones, tablets, and other mobile platforms, and rising geriatric population globally.
A report of more than 150 –page is developed to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of medical animation market report download the report brochure.
The study includes the medical animation market size and forecast for the global medical animation market through 2024, segmented by type, application, therapeutic area, end user, and region as follows:
By Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- 3D Animation
- 2D Animation
- Real-time Imaging (4D Animation)
- Flash Animation
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Drug Mechanism of Action (MOA)
- Patient Education
- Surgical Training and Planning
- Cellular and Molecular Applications
- Other Applications
By Therapeutic Area [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Cosmeceuticals/Plastic Surgery
- Other Therapeutic Areas
By End User [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Life Science Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Clinics
- Academic Institutes
- Other End user
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of the World (ROW)
Some of the medical animation companies profiled in this report include Infuse Medical, Hybrid Medical Animation, Ghost Productions, Scientific Animations, Invivo Communications, Random42 Scientific Communication, Radius Digital Science, Nucleus Medical Media, AXS Studio, Visible Body, Elara Systems, Animated Biomedical Productions, Xvivo Scientific Animation, Blausen Medical Communications, Understand.Com, Trinsic Animation, Viscira, and Medmovie.
Some of the features of "Global Medical Animation Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include
- Market size estimates:Global medical animation market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis:Global market size by various applications such as by type, application, therapeutic area, end user, and region.
- Regional analysis:Global medical animation market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for medical animation in the global medical animation market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for medical animation in the global medical animation market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1.What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global medical animation market by type (3D animation, 2D animation, real-time imaging (4D animation), flash animation), application (drug mechanism of action (moa), patient education, surgical training and planning, cellular and molecular applications and others), therapeutic area (oncology, cardiology, cosmeceuticals/plastic surgery, dental and others), end user (life science companies, medical device manufacturers, hospitals, surgical centers, and clinics, academic institutes and others), and region( North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World(ROW))?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the medical animation market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the medical animation market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this medical animation market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the medical animation market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the medical animation market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this medical animation market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this medical animation area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this medical animation market?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation