Iot Inssurance Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
The future of the IoT insurance market looks promising with opportunities in the automotive and transportation, home and commercial buildings, life and health, business and enterprise, and consumer e
lectronics and industrial machine industries. The IoT insurance market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 60% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are growing adoption of internet of things (IoT) products, growing demand of cloud platform and other value added services in insurance industry and reduction in premium and risk related costs.
A more than 150 pages report is developed to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of IoT insurance market report download the report brochure.
The study includes the IoT insurance market size and forecast for the IoT insurance market through 2024, segmented by insurance type, end use industry, and region as follows:
By Insurance Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
By End Use Industry [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Automotive and Transportation
- Home and Commercial Buildings
- Life and Health
- Business and Enterprise
- Consumer Electronics and Industrial Machines
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
Some of the IoT insurance companies profiled in this report include International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), SAP, Oracle, Google, Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems, Accenture, Verisk Analytics, Concirrus, and Lexisnexis.
Some of the features of IoT insurance market report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates:IoT insurance market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis:Market size by various segments such as by insurance type, end use industry, and region.
- Regional analysis:IoT insurance market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for IoT insurance in the IoT insurance market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, IoT insurance in the IoT insurance market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the IoT insurance market by insurance type (property and casualty (P&C) insurance, health insurance, life insurance, and others), end use industry (automotive and transportation, home and commercial buildings, life and health, business and enterprise, consumer electronics and industrial machines, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (ROW))?
Q.2 which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 what are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the IoT insurance market?
Q.5 what are the business risks and threats to the IoT insurance market?
Q.6 what are emerging trends in this IoT insurance market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 what are some changing demands of customers in the IoT insurance market?
Q.8 what are the new developments in the IoT insurance market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 who are the major players in this IoT insurance market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 what are some of the competitive products and processes in this IoT insurance area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, IoT insurance market?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation