Subject of research:
MARKET OF FUEL PELLETS
Goal of research:
EVALUATION OF MARKET CONDITIONS AND FORECAST OF ITS DEVELOPMENT
Region of research:
RUSSIA AND REGIONS OF RF
Basic units of research:
The largest Russian enterprises profiled:
- WORLD MARKET OF FUEL PELLETS
- VOLUME OF RUSSIAN MARKET OF FUEL PELLETS
- RUSSIAN PRODUCTION OF FUEL PELLETS
- THE LARGEST RUSSIAN PRODUCERS OF FUEL PELLETS
- PRODUCERS’ PRICES FOR FUEL PELLETS
- CONSUMERS’ PRICES FOR PELLETS IN RUSSIA
- TRENDS ON RUSSIAN MARKET OF FUEL PELLETS
- STATE REGULATION OF RUSSIAN MARKET OF FUEL PELLETS
- CONSUMERS OF FUEL PELLETS IN RUSSIA
- ANALYSIS OF EXPORT OF FUEL PELLETS
- ANALYSIS OF IMPORT OF FUEL PELLETS
- DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS OF RUSSIAN MARKET OF INDUSTRIAL WOOD AS A WHOLE
- FORECAST FOR DEVELOPMENT OF RUSSIAN MARKET OF FUEL PELLETS FOR 2013-2015
- “SWEDWOOD TIKHVIN”, LLC
- “NOVOENISEYSKIY LESOKHIMICHESKIY COMPLEX”, CJSC
- “HOLDING “RLP”, LLC
- “ELEFANT”, LLC
- “LITIY”, LLC
The largest enterprises are presented by production volume, financial activity, sheet balances, profit and loss statements, cash-flow statements, subsidiaries and other information.
Information sources used:
- Federal State Statistics Service
- Ministry of Economic Development of RF
- Federal Custom Service
- Federal Tax Service
- Evaluation of Experts of the Branch
- Retail sales statements
- Data of the main players of the branch
- Printed and electronic publications of the branch
The research contains 30 schedules, 17 diagrams and 38 tables
EXTRACTS FROM RESEARCH
VOLUME OF RUSSIAN MARKET OF FUEL PELLETS
In 2009 – 2012 Russian market of fuel pellets demonstrates a stable growth. Thus, in 2012 volume of the market of these products increased by 10% and amounted to *** mln. t, that was equal to *** mln. m3 of pellets.
In 2012 situation on Russian market of fuel pellets was characterized by import share equal to *%, while domestic production amounted to *%.
RUSSIAN PROUCTION OF FUEL PELLETS
During 2009 – 2012 dynamics of Russian production of fuel pellets demonstrates a stable growth. The most significant increase rate of production accounted for 2012 - +**,5% compared to the previous year. Thus, in 2012 volume of fuel pellets production amounted to *** mln. m3.
In 2012 almost one half of Russian output of fuel pellets was provided by the enterprises of Leningrad region - -45,9%. Share of Krasnoyarsk region amounted to about **% in this structure. Presence of producers of fuel pellets from Arkhangelsk region constituted **%. Output of pellets in Khabarovsk region was by *,2 p.p. less and amounted to 7,6%.
ANALYSIS OF EXPORT OF FUEL PELLETS
In 2007 – 2012 dynamics of Russian export of sawdust and waste wood and scrap as logs, briquettes, pellets or similar forms demonstrated a stable growth. Thus in 2012 *** ths. t of these products were delivered to the foreign market, that was by *2% more, than in the previous year.
In 2011 one third of Russian export of sawdust and waste wood and scrap as logs, briquettes, pellets was delivered to the market *** - **,5%. Share of Sweden amounted about one forth of all supply to the foreign market 0 *,4%