North America Warehouse Robotics Market Forecast 2021-2028
The North America warehouse robotics market is expected to project a CAGR of 13.36% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The country is the largest market for e-commerce and pharmaceutical, with an increasing number of companies becoming aware of the positive impact of robots on quality, manufacturing costs, and productivity. There has been a sharp surge in warehouse leasing from logistics players in North America. The growing service levels like same-day delivery and e-commerce are influencing retailers to outsource their services.
The United States and Canada are evaluated for the North America warehouse robotics market growth analysis. Canada ships 90% of all consumer products and foodstuffs by truck. Hence, there is a rising need for warehouses near consumers. There is also a high demand for facilities like customized design-build structures that contain fully automated technologies. Renters are looking to enhance supply chain efficiency.
The warehouse portfolio of Canada constitutes e-commerce, which is estimated to make up more than 50% of the revenues. E-commerce trends are shifting to swifter deliveries. This has further raised the demand for warehouse automation. The decreasing employee productivity, increasing labor costs, growing demand for building bigger distribution centers to accommodate the rising number of items sold in supermarkets are estimated to fuel market demands in Canada.
Some of the eminent companies in the region include Fetch Robotics Inc, Honeywell International Inc, Fanuc Corp, ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc, Geek+, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook