North America Advanced Driver Assistance System (Adas) Market Forecast 2020-2028
The North America advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) market is projected to garner a CAGR of 12.77% during the forecast period, 2020-2028. The increasing efforts by the federal bodies to improve the road safety standards and the flourishing autonomous vehicle market are among the major factors that propel market growth in the region.
The North America ADAS market is evaluated by taking into consideration the market analysis of the United States and Canada. Canada houses automotive players like Magna International and Phantom Intelligence. These companies are launching new products for ensuring collision avoidance, and also for other safety features for autonomous vehicles. The ClearView camera was launched by Magna International in May 2017. It improves visibility during the change of lane or while backing out of a parking space. These companies are also engaged in collaborations for better implementation of solutions required for the ADAS. Magna International partnered with the Michigan Department of Transportation and 3M for analyzing the vehicle connectivity along with the autonomous driving infrastructure and for making appropriate solutions. When it comes to legislative structures in North America, there is an absence of rules and regulations laid down by the legislative bodies.
Some of the well-established players in the market include, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Magna International Inc, Infineon Technologies AG, Hella GmbH & Co KGaA, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook