Germany Sanitary Protection Market Forecast 2022-2028
The Germany sanitary protection market is projected to register a CAGR of 0.12% during the forecast period, 2022-2028. The key growth drivers include favorable government initiatives and the free-of-cost distribution of female sanitary products in educational institutes.
In Germany, educational institutes and universities provide and distribute female sanitary products like sanitary pads and tampons free of cost to the students. For instance, the University of Bonn is among the pioneers in North Rhine-Westphalia to provide free period products to its students. In addition, at the University of Stuttgart, sanitary pads and tampons are offered in suitable containers in all toilets.
Further, manufacturers are focusing on new product developments to re-capture consumer inclination drifting toward other options. Also, product innovations enable manufacturers to acquire value share and expand their existing consumer base alongside propelling retail value sales growth by high margins. Besides, product innovations can include organic cotton tampons free of artificial absorbency materials to address the rising sustainability concerns.
Moreover, manufacturers are considering plastic-free towels and tampons. For instance, The Female Company offers bio-towels, tampons, and pantyliners made of certified organic cotton, and the packaging is free of plastic. Such factors are set to influence the Germany sanitary protection market growth.
Some of the prominent companies in the market include Procter & Gamble Germany GmbH & Co Operations oHG, Johnson & Johnson GmbH, Lidl & Schwarz Stiftung & Co KG, Kimberly-Clark GmbH, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook