Germany Fish Oil Market Forecast 2021-2026
The Germany fish oil market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.14% in terms of volume, and 9.92% in terms of revenue, during the forecast years. The increased demand for tailor-made omega-3 products and the rising health awareness concerning chronic diseases, predominantly drive the country’s fish oil market. The base year considered for the market study is 2020, and the forecast period is from 2021 to 2026.
Germany’s fish oil omega-3 market is majorly propelled by the concept of utilizing waste products. This factor has enabled companies to convert fish waste into better quality and value-added omega-3 fatty acids, specifically aimed at cardiovascular health. Moreover, the increasing health awareness of chronic diseases among consumers, leads to the rising consumption of omega-3 fish oil.
As one of the leading countries, in terms of fish oil consumers and manufacturers, Germany’s aquaculture is dominated by conventional fish ponds. The country’s market also witnesses the adoption of sustainable fishing practices, in order to develop fish oil-based supplements. Besides, they are essentially characterized by environmentally compliant standards and eco-labeling. Subsequently, with the increasing demand for tailor-made omega-3 products, the fish oil market is projected to observe promising growth, over the upcoming years. Hence, these factors are instrumental in fueling the fish oil market in Germany, during the forecast period.
Some of the key companies operating in the market include, Copeinca AS, Royal DSM NV, Omega Protein Corporation, FMC Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook