Transelectrica SA - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
- Company Snapshot Key Information Company Overview SWOT Snapshot Operational Metrics Transelectrica SA, Operational Metrics, By Capacity Transelectrica SA, Operational Metrics, By Generation Transelectrica SA, Operational Metrics, By Transmission Transelectrica SA, Operational Metrics, By Distribution Transelectrica SA, Operational Metrics, By Sales Transelectrica SA, Wind Farms Transelectrica SA, Wind Farms, Romania Transelectrica SA, Biopower Plants Transelectrica SA, Biopower Plants, Romania Business Description Business Overview Major Products and Services History SWOT Analysis Overview Transelectrica SA Strengths Market Monopoly Operational Assets Declining Working Capital Transelectrica SA Weaknesses Cost Inefficiency Transelectrica SA Opportunities Growth in Demand for Power: Romania New Projects Transelectrica SA Threats Government Regulations Transmission Network Security Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios Key Employees Key Employee Biographies Locations And Subsidiaries Head Office Other Locations & Subsidiaries Financial Deals Landscape Transelectrica SA, Deals Summary Transelectrica SA, Power, Deal Details Debt Offering Transelectrica Completes Public Offering Of 6.1% Bonds Due 2018 For US$62 Million
- Appendix Report Scope GlobalData Coverage Benchmarking GlobalData’s Methodology Secondary Research Primary Research Contact Us Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Transelectrica SA, Key Facts
- Transelectrica SA, Operational Metrics, Capacity
- Transelectrica SA, Operational Metrics, Generation
- Transelectrica SA, Operational Metrics, Transmission
- Transelectrica SA, Operational Metrics, Distribution
- Transelectrica SA, Operational Metrics, Sales
- Transelectrica SA, Wind Farms, Romania
- Transelectrica SA, Biopower Plants, Romania
- Major Products and Services
- Transelectrica SA, SWOT Analysis
- Transelectrica SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Transelectrica SA, Annual Ratios
- Transelectrica SA, Interim Ratios
- Transelectrica SA, Key Employees
- Transelectrica SA, Other Locations
- Transelectrica SA, Subsidiaries
- Transelectrica SA, Deals Summary
- Transelectrica Completes Public Offering Of 6.1% Bonds Due 2018 For US$62 Million