Syneron Medical Ltd (ELOS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Syneron Medical Ltd (Syneron) is an aesthetic medical device company. It designs, develops and markets aesthetic medical products. The company products target a range of non-invasive aesthetic medical procedures and address wide range of cosmetic and medical indications such as treatment of leg veins, acne treatment, wrinkle reduction, hair removal, skin rejuvenation of the skin’s appearance, treatment for the temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite and thigh circumference, ablation and resurfacing of the skin, and a minimally invasive product for laser-assisted lipolysis. Syneron utilizes various technologies including its proprietary Electro-Optical Synergy (ELOS) technology to develop aesthetic medical products. It sells products through a network of distributors and subsidiaries located in the US, Canada, Israel, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, the UK, China, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia. Syneron is headquartered in Yokneam Illit, Israel.
Syneron Medical Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 17,2017: Syneron Medical Reports First Quarter 2017 Revenue of $66.9 Million
Mar 01,2017: Syneron Candela Announces New Technology and Indications at the 2017 American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting
Feb 15,2017: Syneron Medical Reports Fourth Quarter 2016 Revenue of $82.9 Million and Full Year 2016 Revenue $298.1 Million
Jan 31,2017: Syneron Medical Strengthens Senior Management Team with Appointment of Chief Human Resources Officer
Nov 09,2016: Syneron Medical Reports Third Quarter 2016 Revenue of $71.5 MillionKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company