Success Case Study: Friends Fun Wine
Success Case Study: Friends Fun Wine is part of GlobalData's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the Success of Friends Fun Wine alcoholic drink, the low-alcohol, low-calorie RTD product. It delivers the critical what?, why?, and so what? analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Friends Fun Wine launched in 2014 in Miami and quickly expanded its presence globally where it now operates in other parts of the US, China, Korea, Taiwan, and Singapore. This on-the-go, low-alcohol, low-calorie, flavored wine created a unique wine category that did not exist before.
Reasons to buy
- Friends Fun Wine offers consumers a wide range of product attributes that help it to stand out from competitors such as healthy, affordable, and ethical.
- The brand intersects with key consumer trends such as convenience, novelty, and health.
- The novelty of Friends Fun Wine makes it attractive to experimental consumers around the world, and its sweet and fruity flavors meet shopper preferences.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.