Saudi Electricity Co - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
- Company Snapshot Key Information Company Overview SWOT Snapshot Operational Metrics Saudi Electricity Co, Operational Metrics, By Capacity Saudi Electricity Co, Operational Metrics, By Generation Saudi Electricity Co, Operational Metrics, By Transmission Saudi Electricity Co, Operational Metrics, By Distribution Saudi Electricity Co, Operational Metrics, By Customers Saudi Electricity Co, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information Saudi Electricity Co, Operational Metrics, By Sales Saudi Electricity Co, Solar PV Parks Saudi Electricity Co, Solar PV Parks, Saudi Arabia Saudi Electricity Co, Solar Thermal Plants Saudi Electricity Co, Solar Thermal Plants, Saudi Arabia Saudi Electricity Co, Hydro Power Plants Saudi Electricity Co, Hydro Power Plants, Saudi Arabia Saudi Electricity Co, Thermal Power Plants Saudi Electricity Co, Thermal Power Plants, Saudi Arabia Business Description Business Overview Major Products and Services History SWOT Analysis Overview Saudi Electricity Co Strengths Generation Efficiency Market Position Operational Performance Saudi Electricity Co Weaknesses Huge Debt Saudi Electricity Co Opportunities Increase in Demand for Electricity Investments in Power Grid Commercialization of Power Plants Saudi Electricity Co Threats Operational Issues Transmission and Distribution Network Safety Seasonal Variations and Climatic Conditions Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios Key Employees Key Employee Biographies Company Statement Locations And Subsidiaries Head Office Other Locations & Subsidiaries Financial Deals Landscape Saudi Electricity Co, Deals Summary Saudi Electricity Co, Power, Deal Details Asset Transactions Saudi Electricity Invests USD998 Million in Waad Al-Shamal Power Plant in Waad Al-Shamal Industrial City, Saudi Arabia Saudi Electricity to Invest USD665.5 Million in Integrated Solar Combined Cycle Power Project in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia Engie, Saudi Electricity and Saudi Aramco Power Holding Complete Project Financing of USD950 Million for Fadhili Combined Cycled Gas Power Plant in Saudi Arabia Saudi Electricity Completes Project Financing of USD900 Million for Shuqaiq Oil Fired Steam Power Plant in Jizan Region, Saudi Arabia Dhuruma Electricity Completes Project Financing for Refinancing of Riyadh PP11 Natural Gas Fired Combined Cycle Power Plant in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Consortium Of Three Companies Plan Project Financing Of US$1.4 Billion For Rabigh II CCGT Power Project In Saudi Arabia Partnerships GE Power Forms Partnership with Saudi Electricity Enel to Form Partnership with Saudi Electricity Saudi Electricity to Form Joint Venture with General Electric Debt Offering Saudi Electricity Raises USD1.2 Billion in Public Offering of 4.723% Notes Due 2028 Saudi Electricity Raises USD800 Million in Public Offering of 4.22% Notes Due 2024 Saudi Electricity Completes Public Offering Of Bonds For US$1.2 Billion Saudi Electricity Completes Public Offering Of 2.665% Bonds Due 2017 For US$133 Million Saudi Electricity Completes Public Offering Of 4.211% Bonds Due 2022 For US$333 Million Recent Developments Saudi Electricity Co - Recent Developments Jan 16, 2018: TEPCO teams up with Nissan and Saudi Utility for Electric Vehicle Project Dec 05, 2017: Saudi Electricity Company signs Cooperation Agreement with MVM Hungarian Electricity Groups to Exchange Experience and Researches Oct 24, 2017: The Saudi Electricity Company announces the Signing of a Non-Binding Memorandum of Understanding Jan 11, 2017: Enel and Saudi Electricity Company Sign Framework Agreement to Cooperate in Power Distribution Jul 31, 2015: KACST inks MoU for Saudi Arabia’s first solar power station May 21, 2012: Alstom Announces Establishment Of Power Generation Services Workshop In Saudi Arabia Dec 27, 2011: SEC To Dissolve Into Six Companies Mar 07, 2011: SEC Establishes National Company For Electricity Transmission In Saudi Arabia May 29, 2010: SepcoIII Led Consortium Submits Lowest Bid For Establishing 2,400MW Power And Desalination Facility In Saudi Arabia May 16, 2010: Saudi Electricity Willing To Issue Tenders To US Companies For Construction Of Power Plants Apr 27, 2010: Saudi Electricity To Give Contracts For Construction Of 2,400MW Power Facility Feb 24, 2009: Saudi Electricity Reports Operating Revenues Of SAR22.3 Billion In 2008 Aug 27, 2018: Mina shrine sets up a new record electric load the first day of Eid al-Adha Aug 21, 2018: Supervisor of the SEC Hajj plan inspects the electricity service at the Jamarat Bridge before the Great Aqaba Aug 20, 2018: SEC sets up world’s first integrated centre for monitoring energy efficiency Aug 17, 2018: Seven transformer stations launched to link the kingdom's north with the main electricity grid Aug 13, 2018: SEC starts issuing electricity bills Aug 07, 2018: 13 Saudi Engineers to Run 1st Integrated Center Monitoring Energy Efficiency Jul 22, 2018: SEC, GE long-time partners for growth and mutual benefit Jul 20, 2018: Saudi Electricity Company Saves $109 Mln Of Diesel, Raw Fuel Jul 06, 2018: Saudi Electricity Company starts operating Al Jolla power station Jun 30, 2018: Al Jolla station is launched to inhance the service in Queaiyyah Muzahmiyeh and Dharma May 12, 2018: Riyadh Seeks Developing Electric Power Industry, Supporting Smart Grid Solutions Apr 06, 2018: Quadrise Fuels International Provides Update On Re Combustion Boiler Trial Project Jan 18, 2018: Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid reviews the experience of Saudi Electricity in green mosques and smart stations during Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week Jan 14, 2018: Saudi Arabia Grants 3 Japanese Companies Licenses To Operate In Kingdom Dec 13, 2017: Saudi Electricity Company announces Effect of Updating Sale Tariff of Electric Energy Nov 14, 2017: Saudi Electricity restarts Jeddah plant after brief outage Nov 09, 2017: The Cabinet approves the implementation of the electrical connection with Saudi Arabia Sep 26, 2017: Saudi's BahriBollore Logistics JV To Start Operations By Year-End May 18, 2017: JinkoSolar Holds Strategic Meeting with Saudi Electricity Company May 17, 2017: CMEC: Vice President Fang Yanshui Meets with Chairman of Saudi Electricity Company Mar 22, 2017: Privatisation of Saudi's state utility set to start by end-2017 Feb 01, 2017: Jeddah South power plant expansion Nov 09, 2016: Saudi Electricity Company put to compete a Combined Cycle power 5400MW IPP plants Oct 27, 2016: Saudi Arabia's Qurayyah power plant generates 66GW of electricity Aug 30, 2016: SEC likely to postpone expansion of Jeddah South power plant in Saudi Arabia Jun 30, 2016: Midyan: an engineering landmark for new economic and industrial opportunities Jun 17, 2016: SEC inks MoU with Eastern Province to develop waste to energy research center Jun 01, 2016: Request for Expressions of Interest for Al-Jouf and Rafha Solar IPPs May 17, 2016: Saudi Electricity connects first unit of Jeddah South power plant to grid May 15, 2016: SEC inks $900m loan agreement with KEXIM for Shuqaiq power station in Jizan, Saudi Arabia Mar 09, 2016: Saudi Electricity Company obtains nine bids for 3,780MW ISCC power plant Feb 23, 2016: Saudi Electricity Company to secure $1bn loan for power plant Feb 22, 2016: SEC &(KSU) start Producing electricity from hot sand in Wadi Al-Riyadh Dec 13, 2015: More than one hundred Saudi engineers and technicians start technical training in preparation to operate Green Duba generating plant Nov 07, 2015: The Gulf Electricity Conference 2015 Recommends the establishment of a Gulf electrical Laboratory Nov 05, 2015: Eng. Ziyad Al-Shiha: SEC will introduce electronic meters as from next year 2016 Sep 16, 2015: International firms set to bid for Fadhili gas-fired power plant in Saudi Arabia Jul 21, 2015: Delivery largest order for Saudi Electricity Company Jun 17, 2015: KPIT's Largest Implementation of SuccessFactors® Solutions Goes Live at Saudi Electricity Company Dec 10, 2014: GE’s 7F.05 Gas Turbines Reach Full Operation in Saudi Arabia Nov 10, 2014: SEC begins construction of 600MW ISCC gas power plant in Saudi Arabia Aug 25, 2014: Saudi Electricity to put 4.75GW gas-fired power plants into service between 2015 and 2017 May 14, 2014: SEC to add 40GW to Saudi Arabian power portfolio Dec 19, 2013: SEC signs $366m loan agreement for constructing power plant Aug 19, 2013: Saudi Electricity's CEO Ali bin Saleh Al-Barrak to resign Aug 12, 2013: NERs from Leicester underpin the Saudi Electricity Company Aug 06, 2013: Saudi Electricity Company provides update on its power projects Jun 01, 2013: Saudi Arabia And Egypt Sign $1.6 Billion Agreement To Link Power Grids Apr 07, 2013: DEC Announces Full Commercial Operation Of Riyadh PP11 Power Plant In Saudi Arabia Jan 10, 2013: Daelim Completes Installation Of GTG Unit No. 10 At Shoaiba II Power Plant In Saudi Arabia Aug 17, 2012: Koncar Delivers Substation Equipment To SEC In Saudi Arabia Jul 04, 2012: alfanar Commissions Two Gas Turbine Units At Hail-2 Extension -III Power Plant Project In Saudi Arabia May 08, 2012: Alstom Completes Shoaiba III Power Plant Ahead Of Schedule Jan 11, 2012: Ex-Im Bank Approves Export Financing For Power Generation Equipment Supporting 825 Jobs At Siemens Energy's North Carolina Plant Dec 03, 2011: ACWA Power Consortium Commences Construction Of Qurayyah Independent Power Project Oct 02, 2011: SEC Commissions 500kW Solar Power Plant In Saudi Arabia Aug 15, 2011: Arabian Bemco Submits Lowest Bid For SEC's Power Plant In Saudi Arabia Aug 08, 2011: Showa Shell And Saudi Electricity Begin 500kW Solar Power Plant In Farasan Island, Saudi Arabia Jun 01, 2011: SEC And Showa Shell Sign MoU For Development Of 500kW Solar Plant In Saudi Arabia May 11, 2011: Saudi Aramco Successfully Tests New Power Generation System At Berri Gas Plant Mar 28, 2011: Egypt MOE Plans To Announce Tender For Electricity Grid Between Egypt And Saudi Arabia Dec 08, 2010: SEC To Install 60,000 Smart Meters Nov 04, 2010: NESPAK Provides Update On Projects Under Execution In 2010 Sep 25, 2010: Doosan Commences Work On Rabigh-6 Power Plant In Rabigh, Saudi Arabia Sep 18, 2010: SEC Increases Power Generation Capacity By 10.6% In 2009 Aug 29, 2010: SEC Announces Update On Power Generation For H1 2010 Aug 21, 2010: SEC Completes Connection Of Transmission lines In Most Of Saudi Arabia Aug 10, 2010: Siemens Completes $204.3 Million Substation Project For SEC Jul 25, 2010: Saudi Arabia Requires $140.3 Billion Investment On Power Projects Over Next Decade Jun 09, 2010: SEC To Get $1.47 Billion Loan To Construct 1,730MW Riyadh 11 Power Plant Jun 05, 2010: Arabian Bemco Completes SEC's Al-Qassim Central Power Plant-Extension No.2 In Saudi Arabia Jun 02, 2010: SEC Issues Statement On Use Of Oil For Power Consumption May 25, 2010: SEC Increases Generation Capacity By 4,000MW Apr 22, 2010: Saudi Electricity Commissions First Electric Automation System Jan 16, 2010: Saudi Electricity To Invest $10 billion Over Next 10 Years To Generate Electricity Jul 01, 2009: Saudi Electric To Invest $28 Billion To Meet Power Demand In Saudi Arabia Jun 21, 2009: Saudi Electricity Receives SAR4.1 Billion Loan To Purchase GE Equipment May 15, 2009: Ex-Im Bank Sanctions $912.8 Million Loan To Fund GE’s Export Of Gas Turbines To Saudi Electricity Company Jul 11, 2018: SEC signs the first phase of the smart meters project Dec 28, 2017: L&T Construction bags orders valued INR1600 crore Dec 18, 2017: ABB switchgear to support airport expansion in Saudi Arabia’s capital Nov 27, 2017: L &T Construction Wins Orders Valued INR 3572 Crore Oct 09, 2017: GE signs multi-year service agreement with Saudi Electricity Company for Riyadh Power Plant 12 Jan 30, 2017: ENGIE awarded the Fadhili Independent Power Project in Saudi Arabia Dec 20, 2016: Doosan partners with Engie for 1,510MW Saudi gas plant Oct 06, 2016: Engie receives $1.2bn gas power plant contract in Saudi Arabia Jul 20, 2016: Saudi Aramco Signs Four Additional Contracts For Fadhili Gas Project Feb 09, 2016: Demand for Fast Power Heats Up in the Saudi Desert: Saudi Electricity Company Orders Six More GE Gas Turbines Dec 31, 2015: GE Wins Nearly $1 Billion Contract to Build SEC’s 1390 MW Waad Al Shamal Combined Cycle Power Plant Dec 30, 2015: SEC inks SAR3.68bn deal to construct combined cycle power facility in Waad Al Shamal Nov 02, 2015: Power: Orders valued at a good €40 million Nov 02, 2015: SEC inks contract to build and operate Green Duba power plant in Saudi Arabia Oct 29, 2015: AF is awarded a new contract for consulting services for Pumped Storage Hydro Power Plant in Saudi Arabia Oct 15, 2015: The Ministry of Housing and Saudi Electricity Company sign contracts on providing housing projects with Electric power at a cost of 4 billion riyals Sep 10, 2015: Contract for 1800 MW PP13 CCPP has been signed between GAMA Power Systems and Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) Aug 12, 2015: ABB wins $150 million orders to strengthen Saudi Arabia’s power grid and support economic growth Jul 16, 2015: CG to provide Smart Grid Infrastructure for SEC Jul 07, 2015: Sadara Basic Services Company announces that Sadara Chemical Company (parent) entered into an electrical power supply agreement with Saudi Electricity Company Jun 25, 2015: ESB International celebrates 40th Anniversary with two contract wins valued at €29.5m May 06, 2015: Black & Veatch to help improve the efficiency of Qassim power plant Mar 19, 2015: ESB International builds momentum in Middle East with multi-million Saudi contract Mar 11, 2015: CG to Provide Smart Grid Solutions in Saudi Arabia Mar 05, 2015: KEC International wins orders of Rs. 1243 crore Mar 02, 2015: Yokogawa Wins DCS Orders for Two Large Combined Cycle Power Plants in Saudi Arabia Feb 09, 2015: Hyundai bags $126m power transmission line contract in Saudi Arabia Jan 06, 2015: GE Integrates Solar Energy with Combined Cycle for Landmark Power Project of Saudi Electricity Company in Duba Nov 17, 2014: Alstom to increase power transmission stability and quality across Saudi Arabia Sep 17, 2014: Siemens delivers switch panels for gas insulated high voltage switchgear to Saudi Arabia Sep 17, 2014: ABB wins $14 million transformer order in Saudi Arabia Jul 02, 2014: ABB wins power order worth $78 million in Saudi Arabia Jun 11, 2014: TEPCO: Conclusion of consulting contract on the efficient use of electricity in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia May 21, 2014: Zamil wins power equipment supply contract from AETCON May 21, 2014: Zamil Towers wins $32m contract from AETCON May 13, 2014: L&T Construction Wins Orders Valued Rs 1137 Cr Mar 19, 2014: ABB wins $110 million order to strengthen power infrastructure in Saudi Arabia Mar 11, 2014: GE Power Conversion Wins Two Orders to Supply 24 MV7000 Drives for Saudi Electricity Company Mega-Thermal Power Projects Mar 05, 2014: ABB wins $30 million order to improve reliability of power grid in Saudi Arabia Feb 25, 2014: Delivery largest order ever made for Saudi Arabia Nov 30, 2013: ACWA Power Consortium sign Project Agreements and Finance Agreements for the 2060 MW Rabigh 2 Nov 27, 2013: Alstom Grid’s Tampere unit will supply equipment to power transmission project in Saudi Arabia Nov 26, 2013: GE Wins nearly $700 Million Contract from Saudi Electricity Company to Help Meet Saudi Arabia’s Growing Power Needs Nov 10, 2013: SEC inks SAR846m contracts for enhancing power supply to Madinah Nov 07, 2013: Sawary Energy wins contract to service Saudi Electricity power plants Oct 24, 2013: Saudi Electricity wins contracts worth $850.6m for building substations across Saudi Arabia Sep 05, 2013: Pöyry awarded owners engineer assignment for shuqaiq steam power plant in Saudi Arabia Aug 07, 2013: Saudi Electricity Company Selects Cognizant to Transform Service Delivery and Enhance Customer Satisfaction Aug 05, 2013: Hyundai Heavy Wins USD 3.3 Billion Power Plant Order in Saudi Arabia Jul 28, 2013: SEC Inks Six Agreements To Install Transformer Stations In Saudi Arabia Jul 19, 2013: KEC International wins orders worth Rs. 1,300 crore Jul 01, 2013: Saudi Electricity Signs Contracts Valued At $1.68 Billion To Import Power Cables Jun 09, 2013: Saudi Electricity Signs Four Power Contracts Worth $372.4m In Saudi Arabia Jun 08, 2013: National Contracting Wins Contract From Saudi Electricity To Build 380kV Underground Cable Apr 28, 2013: Saudi Electricity Awards Three Power Contracts Worth SAR1.38 Billion In Saudi Arabia Apr 28, 2013: National Contracting Wins Contract From Saudi Electricity To Construct Salboukh 380/132kV BSP Apr 23, 2013: ABB Wins $120m Power Transformers Order From Saudi Electricity Apr 17, 2013: WorleyParsons Wins EPCM Contract From SCE For CCGT-based Power Plant 13 And Power Plant 14 In Saudi Arabia Apr 01, 2013: KEC International Secures Power Orders Worth INR9.14 Billion Apr 01, 2013: SEC Awards SAR110m Contract To Bahra Cables Mar 19, 2013: Nesma Electric Wins EPC Contract From SEC For Kaust-2 Substation At Thuwal In Saudi Arabia Mar 16, 2013: SEC Signs Agreement With NETC To Rent Full Capacity Of Power Transmission Grid In Saudi Arabia Mar 06, 2013: SEC Signs Three Contracts Worth $263m To Build Power Transmission Lines And Underground Cables In Saudi Arabia Feb 13, 2013: Siemens Wins €81m Turnkey Contract From SEC To Set Up New High-voltage Power Substation In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Feb 13, 2013: Alstom Grid Wins Two Major Substation Contracts Worth $116.2m From SEC Feb 12, 2013: MHI Receives Order From HHI For Four Sets Of Steam Turbine And Generator In Saudi Arabia Jan 23, 2013: National Contracting Wins Contract From SEC To Build Dhuba–Al Bida 380kV Transmission Line Jan 20, 2013: Saudi Electricity Signs Five Construction Contracts Worth $427m For Electricity Transmission Work In Saudi Arabia Jan 03, 2013: Tractebel Wins Contract From CESI For HVDC Power Transportation Interconnector Jan 01, 2013: SEC Signs Five New Contracts To Construct Electricity Transmission Lines In Saudi Arabia Dec 26, 2012: SEC Signs Three Contracts Worth SAR1.3 Billion To Build Transformer Stations In Makkah, Madinah And Asir Of Saudi Arabia Dec 02, 2012: BACMCL Wins $107 Contract To Supply Low And Medium Voltage Cables To SEC Nov 14, 2012: ABB Secures Contracts To Execute Substation Projects For SEC Nov 13, 2012: CESI Middle East Wins Contract To Develop Detailed Technical Specifications For HVDC Interconnector Between Riyadh And Mecca Oct 16, 2012: HHI Wins Order Worth $3.2 Billion From SEC To Build Jeddah South Thermal Power Plant In Saudi Arabia Oct 08, 2012: HHI And MHI Win Contract From SEC To Build Jeddah South Oil-fired Power Plant Plant In Saudi Arabia Oct 03, 2012: ABB Wins FACTS Order Worth $115m From SEC To Support Saudi Rail Network Oct 01, 2012: Al Toukhi Secures Contract From SEC To Build 380kV Substation In Mada’in Saleh, Saudi Arabia Sep 29, 2012: GE Secures Contract From SEC To Supply 7F 5-Series Gas Turbines For Riyadh Power Plant 12 In Saudi Arabia Sep 26, 2012: GE Introduces New Power Generation Portfolio, Receives New Orders Worth $1.2 Billion Sep 25, 2012: Atlas Copco To Supply Three Centrifugal Gas Compressors To PP-12 Combined-cycle Power Plant In Saudi Arabia Aug 14, 2012: SEC Awards Contracts To Enhance Electricity Network In Saudi Arabia Aug 06, 2012: ABB Wins Order Worth $40m For Power Equipment In Saudi Arabia Jul 12, 2012: Alstom Thermal Power To Supply Steam Tail For Riyadh PP12 Gas-fired Power Plant In Saudi Arabia Jun 26, 2012: Shaw Wins Contract From SEC To Provide Fleetwide Services Program For Oil And Gas-fired Power Plants Jun 11, 2012: ABB Wins Power Orders Worth $30m To Enhance Grid Capacity In Saudi Arabia May 16, 2012: SEC Signs Contract To Construct 2,175 MW Power Plant In Saudi Arabia May 16, 2012: Arabian Bemco Secures Contract From SEC To Build Riyadh Combined Cycle Power Plant No. 12 In Saudi Arabia Apr 30, 2012: Accenture Helps SEC Prepare For Restructuring And Privatization Apr 26, 2012: ABB Wins $70m Power Orders In Saudi Arabia To Enhance Grid Capacity Mar 27, 2012: GE Receives $200m Contract To Provide Services For SEC's Combined-cycle Project Mar 06, 2012: ABB Wins $70m Substations Order From SEC Feb 15, 2012: HDEC Wins $128m Contract To Construct Substation In Saudi Arabia Feb 14, 2012: NEM Energy Secures Order From Arabian Bemco To Supply 40 Heat Recovery Steam Generators Feb 14, 2012: Rotary Engineering Secures Contract To Build 17 Field Storage Tanks For Shoaiba II CCPP Project In Saudi Arabia Feb 06, 2012: Siemens Receives Contract To Supply Equipment For IPP Qurayyah CCPP Feb 01, 2012: ABB Wins $250m Power Orders In Saudi Arabia To Expand Grid Capacity Jan 29, 2012: MODON Signs SAR700m Electricity Contracts Jan 24, 2012: SEC Signs Contract With Arabian Bemco To Construct Al-Qurayyat Open Cycle Power Plant Jan 23, 2012: Poyry Receives Owner's Engineering Services Contract From SEC For Shoaiba II Power Plant Jan 04, 2012: KEC International Secures New Power Orders Dec 31, 2011: SEC Inks Contracts To Establish Gas-fired Power Plants, Power Transmission Lines And Transformers In Saudi Arabia Dec 05, 2011: GE Signs Contracts With SEC For Expansion Of Six Power Plants In Saudi Arabia Nov 29, 2011: ABB Wins $24m Power Equipment Order From SEC Nov 27, 2011: SEC Inks Three Contracts For Construction Of Electric Transmission Lines And Transformer Station In Saudi Arabia Nov 08, 2011: KEC International Secures Transmission Line Orders From Saudi Arabia And India Nov 08, 2011: Emerson Receives Order From SEC To Provide Fisher Control Valves For Rabigh Power Plant No.2 Oct 31, 2011: SEC Inks Contracts For Two Electricity Substations In Taef And Dammam, Saudi Arabia Oct 26, 2011: Daelim Receives Notice Of Award From SEC For Power Plant Construction Project In Saudi Arabia Oct 20, 2011: Elia, RTE And Tractebel Engineering Sign Technical Consulting Services Contract With SEC Oct 16, 2011: Arabian Bemco Signs $1.43 Billion Contract With SEC For Riyadh Power Plant No. 10 Oct 04, 2011: New Order Sep 21, 2011: SEC Awards Contract To ACWA Power Led Consortium For Development Of Al-Qurayyah Independent Power Project Aug 22, 2011: Doosan Awards Contract To Zamil Projects To Provide EPC Services For HVAC Systems At Rabigh Power Plant Stage 2 Jul 19, 2011: ABB Wins Orders From SEC To Construct New Substations In Saudi Arabia Jun 21, 2011: L&T Bags INR13.66 Billion EPC Orders From Gulf Cooperation Council Countries Jun 20, 2011: KEC International Wins INR10.44 Billion Power Orders May 07, 2011: MODON Signs Two Agreements With SEC For Supply Of Electricity May 02, 2011: SEC Selects GE For Power Plant Expansions In Saudi Arabia Apr 21, 2011: SEC Awards Contracts To Alfanar And NCC To Reinforce Hail And Al-Jouf Power Plants Apr 13, 2011: SEC Awards Two Contracts To Alstom Grid For Substations Mar 31, 2011: KEC International Secures New Orders Worth INR8 Billion Mar 16, 2011: SEC Extends Bidding Period For Al Qurayyah Power Station Mar 08, 2011: Torishima Pump Receives Order For Boiler Feed Pumps For Rabigh 2 Thermal Power Plant In Saudi Arabia Feb 13, 2011: SEC Inks Five Contracts With Saudi Arabian Companies To Enhance Power Grid Jan 25, 2011: ABB Wins $93 Million Power Orders From SEC In Saudi Arabia Dec 31, 2010: E&GP OC Secures Transmission, Substation And Railway Construction Project Orders Aggregating To INR25.03 Billion Dec 21, 2010: ABB Wins Order Worth $39 Billion From SEC For Supply Of Power Equipment In Saudi Arabia Nov 28, 2010: SEC Awards Contract Worth $105 Million To Alfanar For Power Substations In Hail, Saudi Arabia Nov 10, 2010: Saudi Arabian MWE Signs Contracts For Power And Desalination Plants In Ras Azzour, Saudi Arabia Nov 06, 2010: SEC Sets Final Date For Bidding Of Gas-Fueled Power Project In Al-Qurayyah, Saudi Arabia Oct 25, 2010: Zamil Steel Secures Contract Worth SAR103 Million From NCC For Supply Of Lattice Steel Towers In Saudi Arabia Oct 04, 2010: GE Signs Agreements Worth About $700 Million With DEC For Riyadh PP11 Power Plant In Saudi Arabia Sep 09, 2010: Doosan Wins $3.42 Billion Bid From SEC To Build 2,800MW Thermal Power Plant In Rabigh, Saudi Arabia Jul 19, 2010: Siemens Energy Secures EUR100 Million Order From Alfanar And SSEM For Gas Turbine Packages Supply Jul 08, 2010: Emerson To Install Ovation Expert Control System At Rabigh Power Plant In Saudi Arabia Jul 05, 2010: Alfanar Construction Wins SAR458 Million Contract For Hail 2 Power Plant Reinforcement Project Jun 30, 2010: ABB Wins $89 Million Order In Saudi Arabia Jun 24, 2010: SEC Enters Into Agreement For Construction Of 1,730MW Gas-Fired Power Plant Jun 16, 2010: Hyundai Heavy Industries Signs $1.6 Billion Power Plant Project In Saudi Arabia Jun 15, 2010: GDF SUEZ Signs PPA With SEC Jun 09, 2010: SEC To Enter Into Contract With Three Companies For Construction Of 1,730MW Power Plant May 18, 2010: Pöyry To Provide Consultancy Services To SEC For Thermal Power Projects In Saudi Arabia May 17, 2010: GE Receives About $300 Million Contract From SEC For Supply Of Five Steam Turbines Apr 29, 2010: ABB Wins $108 Million Substation Order From Saudi Electricity Apr 21, 2010: Shaw Receives Multi-Phase Contract From Saudi Electricity Feb 03, 2010: Saudi Cable Secures $26.6 Million Contract From Saudi Electricity For Supply And Installation Of 380 kV High Voltage Cables Jan 12, 2010: Arabian Bemco Wins Order To Add Four Gas Turbines To Al-Qassim Power Plant In Saudi Arabia Jan 03, 2010: Marubeni Led Consortium Proposes Lowest Tariff To Build 2,000 MW Power Plant For Saudi Electricity Dec 21, 2009: Saudi Electricity Receives Bids From Five Consortiums For PP11 Power Plant In Riyadh Nov 23, 2009: ABB Wins $38 Million Order To Improve Power Efficiency In Saudi Arabia Nov 10, 2009: ABB Wins $120 Million Order From SEC To Power Saudi University Oct 22, 2009: KEC International Wins International Orders Worth INR4.70 Billion Aug 10, 2009: ABB Wins $60 Million Order To Improve Power Efficiency In Saudi Arabia Jul 28, 2009: WorleyParsons Wins $1 Billion Contract From Saudi Electricity Jul 08, 2009: ABB Bags $34m Contract From Saudi Electricity Jul 08, 2009: KEC Enters Into Power Supply Contract With Saudi Electricity Jul 08, 2009: ABB Wins $34 Million Order To Improve Power Capacity In Saudi Arabia
- Appendix Report Scope GlobalData Coverage Benchmarking GlobalData’s Methodology Secondary Research Primary Research Contact Us Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Saudi Electricity Co, Key Facts
- Saudi Electricity Co, Operational Metrics, Capacity
- Saudi Electricity Co, Operational Metrics, Generation
- Saudi Electricity Co, Operational Metrics, Transmission
- Saudi Electricity Co, Operational Metrics, Distribution
- Saudi Electricity Co, Operational Metrics, Customers
- Saudi Electricity Co, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information
- Saudi Electricity Co, Operational Metrics, Sales
- Saudi Electricity Co, Solar PV Parks, Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Electricity Co, Solar Thermal Plants, Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Electricity Co, Hydro Power Plants, Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Electricity Co, Thermal Power Plants, Saudi Arabia
- Major Products and Services
- Saudi Electricity Co, SWOT Analysis
- Saudi Electricity Co, Ratios based on current share price
- Saudi Electricity Co, Annual Ratios
- Saudi Electricity Co, Interim Ratios
- Saudi Electricity Co, Key Employees
- Saudi Electricity Co, Subsidiaries
- Saudi Electricity Co, Deals Summary
- Saudi Electricity Invests USD998 Million in Waad Al-Shamal Power Plant in Waad Al-Shamal Industrial City, Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Electricity to Invest USD665.5 Million in Integrated Solar Combined Cycle Power Project in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
- Engie, Saudi Electricity and Saudi Aramco Power Holding Complete Project Financing of USD950 Million for Fadhili Combined Cycled Gas Power Plant in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Electricity Completes Project Financing of USD900 Million for Shuqaiq Oil Fired Steam Power Plant in Jizan Region, Saudi Arabia
- Dhuruma Electricity Completes Project Financing for Refinancing of Riyadh PP11 Natural Gas Fired Combined Cycle Power Plant in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Consortium Of Three Companies Plan Project Financing Of US$1.4 Billion For Rabigh II CCGT Power Project In Saudi Arabia
- GE Power Forms Partnership with Saudi Electricity
- Enel to Form Partnership with Saudi Electricity
- Saudi Electricity to Form Joint Venture with General Electric
- Saudi Electricity Raises USD1.2 Billion in Public Offering of 4.723% Notes Due 2028
- Saudi Electricity Raises USD800 Million in Public Offering of 4.22% Notes Due 2024
- Saudi Electricity Completes Public Offering Of Bonds For US$1.2 Billion
- Saudi Electricity Completes Public Offering Of 2.665% Bonds Due 2017 For US$133 Million
- Saudi Electricity Completes Public Offering Of 4.211% Bonds Due 2022 For US$333 Million