Redefined Households - Consumer Behavior Case Study
This report focuses on the changing dynamics and make-up of consumer households and how behaviors and preferences are shifting for consumers.
Less predictable shifts from one life stage to the next mean that there is a diversification in the make-up of households. Aging populations, access to career and education opportunities, and personal decisions on relationships and having children are blurring traditional life stages. As such, brands need to balance targeted but flexible approaches to innovation.
Reasons to Buy
- There are a multitude of different lifestyles that affect households and determine their size including single/shared lifestyles, multi-generational living and child-free adults.
- A rise in blended families will affect family purchasing behavior and shopping trips as these situations can involve part-time living arrangements.
- Improved access to health and social care mean that older consumers will account for a bigger segment of shoppers in future.
- Understand a specific examples of consumer trends and company responses in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
- 1. Consumer Behavior Case Study: Redefined Households
- Take outs
- 2. Appendix