Petrofac Ltd Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
Petrofac Limited (Petrofac) is an oilfield services company that provides integrated services to production and processing industries. It designs and builds oil and gas facilities; operates, maintains and manages facilities on behalf of its customers and trains personnel. It also develops and co-invests in upstream and infrastructure projects. Petrofac provides engineering services, including conceptual and feasibility studies and front-end engineering and design (FEED) to customers across the oil and gas asset life cycle, on either a stand-alone or integrated basis. The company operates through a network of operational centers, offices and training facilities worldwide. Its clients include national, international and integrated oil companies. Petrofac is headquartered in London, the UK.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes the following -
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company’s oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company’s expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company’s share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors’ financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry’s players based on key operational and financial measures.
- Company Snapshot
- Key Information
- Company Overview
- Petrofac Ltd, Valuation and Financial Data, 2013-2017
- Petrofac Ltd, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017
- Share Price Performance, 2013-2017
- Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017
- Petrofac Ltd, Production and Reserves Trends
- Total Oil and Gas, Reserves and Production
- Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production and Reserves Trend, 2013-2017
- Total Crude Oil & Natural Gas Production and Reserves By Country/Region, 2013-2017
- Petrofac Ltd, E&P Costs Trends
- Allocation of the Upstream Capital Expenditure
- Upstream Capital Expenditure, 2013-2017
- Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, 2013-2017
- Petrofac Ltd, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend
- Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses
- Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, 2013-2017
- Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, 2013-2017
- Recent Developments
- Petrofac Ltd - Recent Developments
- Aug 29, 2018: Petrofac awarded US$600 million project in Algeria
- Aug 29, 2018: Petrofac announces Results for six months ended 30 June 2018
- Aug 29, 2018: Drydocks World-Dubai completes BorWin gamma Platform Topside Fabrication expected to power more than 1 million households in Germany
- Aug 16, 2018: Petrofac appoints Chief Digital Officer
- Aug 13, 2018: Petrofac secures new banking facilities
- Aug 13, 2018: Petrofac wins $370m contract for Majnoon field, Iraq
- Aug 09, 2018: Petrofac awarded additional scope of work with Tatweer Petroleum
- Aug 06, 2018: Petrofac EPS business wins contract extension for ONE’s Sean field
- Jul 19, 2018: TSE Petrofac JV secures PMC services contract in Turkey
- Secondary Research
- Primary Research
- Data Information Sources
- Company Source
- SEC/Other Regulatory Filings
- Other Sources
- Expert Panel Validation
- Data Definition
- Oil and Gas Reserves
- Units of Measure
- About GlobalData
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Petrofac Ltd, Key Facts
- Table 2: Petrofac Ltd, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017
- Table 3: Petrofac Ltd, Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017
- Table 4: Petrofac Ltd, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Production and Reserves, mmboe, 2013-2017
- Table 5: Petrofac Ltd, Total Crude Oil & Natural Gas Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, mmboe, 2013-2017
- Table 15: Petrofac Ltd, Upstream Capital Expenditure, US$ mil, 2013-2017
- Table 16: Petrofac Ltd, Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, US$ mil, 2013-2017
- Table 21: Petrofac Ltd, Revenue and Expenses, US$ mil, 2013-2017
- Table 22: Petrofac Ltd, Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, US$ mil, 2013-2017
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Petrofac Ltd, Share Price Performance, GBP/Share, 2013-2017
- Figure 2: Petrofac Ltd, Key Valuation Metrics, EV/Production ($/boed), EV/Proved Reserve (US$/boe), 2013-2017
- Figure 3: Petrofac Ltd, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Production and Reserves, mmboe, 2013-2017
- Figure 7: Petrofac Ltd, Upstream Capital Expenditure, US$ mil, 2013-2017