NuScale Power LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NuScale Power LLC (NuScale) a subsidiary of Fluor Enterprises Inc, is an energy equipment provider that designs and develops small, light water, and modular nuclear reactors based on light water reactor technology. The company supplies carbon-free nuclear power through its NuScale Power Module (NPM) integrated unit. NuScale's technology is suitable for diverse platforms such as base load electricity, district heating, desalination, and other energy applications. The company made changes in the design, engineering, and equipment to make the NPM unit compact and easy to deploy. It has testing facilities in the US, Canada, Germany, France, and Italy; and offices in the US and the UK. NuScale is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, the US.
NuScale Power LLC Key Recent Developments
Feb 14,2020: NuScale and Ukraine’s State Scientific and Technical Center for Nuclear and Radiation Safety Sign Memorandum of Understanding
Jan 08,2020: NuScale Proudly Welcomes Kent Kresa to its Board of Directors
Jan 07,2020: NuScale submits phase 1 and 2 combined Pre-Licensing vendor design review to canadian nuclear safety commission
Dec 12,2019: NuScale’s SMR Design Clears Phase 4 of Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s Review Process
Dec 06,2019: NuScale receives highly regarded N certificate of authorization from American Society of Mechanical EngineersReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.