Netherlands Make-up Market Size and Trend Analysis by Categories and Segment, Distribution Channel, Packaging Formats, Market Share, Demographics and Forecast, 2021-2026
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the make-up sector in Netherlands provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
The Netherlands make-up sector is led by the face make-up category in value terms in 2021. The eye make-up category is also forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2021-2026. E-retailers is the leading channel in distribution of make-up products in the country. L'Oreal S.A., Carslan, and The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. are the top three companies in the Chinese make-up sector. Rigid plastics is the most used pack material in the Chinese make-up sector.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2016-2026
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eye make-up, face make-up, lip make-up, nail make-up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2021-2026
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2021
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: specialty container, tube, bottle, jar, tub, aerosol, bag/sachet, and other pack types, closure type for: flip/snap top, dispenser, screw top, cap, prize off and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, blister pack, bag, sleeve, shrink wrap, and other primary outer types.
Reasons to Buy
- The per capita consumption and expenditure of make-up in Netherlands was lower than the global but higher than the regional level in 2021
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the Dutch make-up sector, with a value share of 31.0% in 2021
- Eye make was the largest category in value and volume terms.
- Eye make-up also recorded highest volume sales across leading cities in the Netherlands
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
- Report Scope
- Executive Summary
- Part 1:Market Environment
- Value and Volume Share of Netherlands in the Global and Western European Markets
- Growth Analysis of Netherlands Compared to Other Leading