"Mississippi Power Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mississippi Power Company (Mississippi Power), a subsidiary of Southern Company, is a vertically integrated electric utility which generates, procures, transmits, distributes, and sells energy. It produces power from coal and natural gas sources. Mississippi Power owns and operates fossil steam plants and combustion turbine plants. The company retails electricity to residential, commercial, industrial, and other customers; and sells power to municipality, rural electric distribution cooperative associations, and generating and transmitting cooperatives on wholesale basis. Mississippi Power is headquartered in Gulfport, Mississippi, the US.
Mississippi Power Company Key Recent Developments
Apr 03,2017: Mississippi Power issues statement on Kemper County energy facility schedule
Mar 31,2017: Mississippi Power’s first LED giveaways successful
Mar 16,2017: The Southern Company and Mississippi Power Company files Report on Form 8-K to provide information regarding Mississippi Power’s integrated coal gasification combined cycle project
Feb 22,2017: Mississippi Power issues statement regarding Kemper County energy facility progress and schedule
Jan 31,2017: Mississippi Power issues statement regarding Kemper County energy facility progress and schedule
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company."