Marafiq - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
- Company Snapshot Key Information Company Overview SWOT Snapshot Operational Metrics Marafiq, Operational Metrics, By Capacity Marafiq, Thermal Power Plants Marafiq, Thermal Power Plants, Saudi Arabia Business Description Business Overview Major Products and Services History SWOT Analysis Overview Marafiq Strengths Focus on Quality Management System Efficient Shareholding Structure Vertically Integrated Structure Marafiq Weaknesses Regulated Utility Marafiq Opportunities Growing Energy and Water Market New Industrial Developments Marafiq Threats Operational Issues Regulatory Norms Volatility in Electricity Prices Key Employees Company Statement Locations And Subsidiaries Head Office Other Locations & Subsidiaries Financial Deals Landscape Marafiq, Deals Summary Marafiq, Power, Deal Details Asset Transactions Marafiq to Invest in Power Project in Oman Recent Developments Marafiq - Recent Developments Nov 18, 2014: Sadara Basic Services Company, announces that Sadara Chemical Company (Parent Company) entered into a utility user agreement and a connection agreement with (Marafiq) Jan 08, 2017: Yasref & Marafiq Announce Patented Procedure Apr 10, 2011: HHI Completes Construction Of 2.75 GW Gas-Fired Power Station In Jubail, Eastern Saudi Arabia Jul 06, 2018: Bluewater Bio to deliver HYBACS solution for Saudi wastewater plant Apr 20, 2015: Marafiq Power and Water Utility Company Selects Doble Engineering Company to Support Transmission & Distribution Reliability Improvement Initiative Mar 15, 2015: ZIMIPCO Wins New Repairs and Maintenance Contract with Marafiq Jul 02, 2013: Veolia Water to build desalination plant at Sadara Petrochemical Complex in Jubail City Jun 12, 2013: Veolia Environnement Secures Water Desalination Contract In Saudi Arabia Oct 02, 2012: Jacobs Engineering Wins Contract Extension From Marafiq In Saudi Arabia Sep 27, 2012: Marafiq To Set Up Water Desalination Plant In City Of Jubail, Saudi Arabia Sep 20, 2011: Jacobs Receives Contract From Marafiq For Integrated Power And Water Facility In Saudi Arabia Apr 20, 2011: Hanwha Inks Agreement With Marafiq To Construct Power And Desalination Plants In Yanbu, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Sep 29, 2010: Yokogawa Electric Wins Order From Hanwha To Supply Control Systems For Marafiq TPP In Saudi Arabia Jul 28, 2010: Siemens To Provide Demineralization And Condensate Polishing Equipment For Yanbu Power Plant In Saudi Arabia Jul 14, 2010: MARAFIQ Invites Bids For 850MW Steam Power Project In Saudi Arabia Mar 09, 2010: Jacobs Engineering To Provide PMC Services To Marafiq
- Appendix Report Scope GlobalData Coverage Benchmarking GlobalData’s Methodology Secondary Research Primary Research Contact Us Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Marafiq, Key Facts
- Marafiq, Operational Metrics, Capacity
- Marafiq, Thermal Power Plants, Saudi Arabia
- Major Products and Services
- Marafiq, SWOT Analysis
- Marafiq, Key Employees
- Marafiq, Other Locations
- Marafiq, Deals Summary
- Marafiq to Invest in Power Project in Oman