Malaysia Meat Substitutes Market Size and Trend Analysis by Categories and Segment, Distribution Channel, Packaging Formats, Market Share, Demographics and Forecast, 2021-2026
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the meat substitute sector in the Malaysia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
The Malaysian meat substitutes sector was led by soy based category in value terms, in 2021. The grain based category is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2021-2026. Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of meat substitutes products in the country. Everbest Soya Bean Products Sdn. Bhd, QL Figo and Syarikat Perniagaan are the top three companies in the Malaysian Meat substitutes sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Per capita consumption of Meat substitutes was higher in Malaysia than both the global and regional levels in 2021
- Malaysian consumers prefer value for money products in the Meat substitutes sector
- The per capita consumption of Soy based meat substitutes was higher than other categories in Malaysia in 2021
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Malaysian meat substitutes sector, with a value share of 47.3% in 2021
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the vegetable/plant base proteins segment, with a value share of 61.6% in 2021
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
- Report Scope
- Executive Summary
- Part 1: Market Environment
- Value and Volume Share of Malaysia in the Global and Asia-Pacific Markets
- Growth Analysis of Malaysia Compared to Other Leading Countrie