KOL Perspectives: Perceptions of Lupus Pipeline Therapy Data Presented at EULAR 2018
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of Pipeline Therapy Data Presented at EULAR 2018.
Questions topics -
- Opinion on abatacept failing to achieve its primary endpoint in its Phase III LN trial
- Views on the Phase III safety data for abatacept in LN
- Expectations regarding abatacept’s future development in lupus
- Opinion on ustekinumab’s ability to achieve partial improvements using SLEDAI-2K Responder Index-50
- Views on ustekinumab’s Phase III trial design
- Views on the absence of safety endpoints in the Phase III ustekinumab trial in SLE
- Perception of etanercept’s efficacy in discoid lupus erythematosus
- Opinion on etanercept’s safety data from the Phase II TARGET-DLE trial
- While most KOLs agreed that abatacept’s future in LN is uncertain, half of the KOLs highlighted that the drug has potential in lupus arthritis
- Most KOLs highlighted that SLEDAI-2K Responder Index-50 data supports ustekinumab use in SLE
- While most KOLs flagged that etanercept may exacerbate lupus features, half of the KOLs highlighted that etanercept has potential in lupus.
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs -
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of primary research with our Lupus key opinion leaders (KOLs).
KOL data is analyzed to produce -
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during Aug 2018
Reasons to buy
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on Pipeline Therapy Data Presented at EULAR 2018
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of Lupus
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
- Executive Summary
- Research Panel Composition
- Results & Implications