KOL Perspectives: IL-6 inhibitors in Rheumatoid Arthritis
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on perceptions of IL-6 inhibitors in rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas -
- Current or anticipated future use of sarilumab in RA
- Current use of tocilizumab in RA
- Expected future change to sarilumab & tocilizumab use
- Comparison of sarilumab & tocilizumab clinical profile in RA
- Non-clinical differentiating factors between sarilumab & tocilizumab
- Impact of and factors contributing to sirukumab discontinuation in RA
- IL-6 inhibitors vs. JAK inhibitors in RA
- KOL awareness of olokizumab currently in development for RA
- Majority of US but not EU patients have access to sarilumab, with KOLs primarily positioning sarilumab in MTX-IR patients or after anti-TNFs
- Most KOLs position tocilizumab after anti-TNFs, partly due to payer pressure, with first-line use possible in MTX-IR or ineligible patients
- In the next 12 months, most KOLs expect an increase in use of sarilumab, and a reduction in use of tocilizumab.
Reasons to buy
- The briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of primary research with our RA key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs: Five Europe-based & five US-based
- Interviews performed in December 2017
- KOL data is analyzed to produce: Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts.
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on IL-6 inhibitors in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of rheumatoid arthritis
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
- Executive Summary
- Research Panel Composition
- Results & Implications