KOL Perspectives: Histologic Healing in Crohn’s disease
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of Histologic Healing in Crohn’s disease.
Questions topics -
- Use of histological assessment in clinical trials and practice in Crohn’s disease
- Extrapolation of UC histology to UC
- Barriers to adoption of histology assessment in Crohn’s disease
- Impact of histological data in therapy choice in Crohn’s diseaseꟷViews on use of Geboes as an endpoint in Crohn’s disease
- Views on Phase II sub-analysis data for filgotinib
- Majority of KOLs state that histologic healing is not used to assess Crohn’s disease patients in clinical practice
- Main barriers to adoption of histologic healing identified by KOLs include difficulty in accessing meaningful biopsy locations, as well as lack of data surrounding histology as a treatment goal
- Data showing moderate correlation between endoscopy and histology in Phase II does not impact on views of filgotinib efficacy.
, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs -
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of primary research with our IBD key opinion leaders (KOLs).
KOL data is analyzed to produce -
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during Q2 2018
Reasons to buy
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on Histologic Healing in Crohn’s disease
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of IBD
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
- Executive Summary
- Research Panel Composition
- Results & Implications