JEA - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
- Company Snapshot Key Information Company Overview SWOT Snapshot Operational Metrics JEA, Operational Metrics, By Capacity JEA, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information JEA, Operational Metrics, By Sales JEA, Wind Farms JEA, Wind Farms, United States JEA, Solar PV Parks JEA, Solar PV Parks, United States JEA, Biopower Plants JEA, Biopower Plants, United States JEA, Thermal Power Plants JEA, Thermal Power Plants, United States Business Description Business Overview DES Overview Electric System and Bulk Power Supply System Overview SJRPP System Overview Water and Sewer System Overview Major Products and Services History SWOT Analysis Overview JEA Strengths Operational Performance Broad and Diverse Customer Base JEA Weaknesses Declining Working Capital JEA Opportunities Increase in Demand for Electricity: the US Business Initiatives Positive Outlook for Solar PV: the US JEA Threats Fluctuations in Price Level Copper Thievery Safety of Transmission Network Key Employees Key Employee Biographies Company Statement Locations And Subsidiaries Head Office
- Appendix Report Scope GlobalData Coverage Benchmarking GlobalData’s Methodology Secondary Research Primary Research Contact Us Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- JEA, Key Facts
- JEA, Operational Metrics, Capacity
- JEA, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information
- JEA, Operational Metrics, Sales
- JEA, Wind Farms, United States
- JEA, Solar PV Parks, United States
- JEA, Biopower Plants, United States
- JEA, Thermal Power Plants, United States
- Major Products and Services
- JEA, SWOT Analysis
- JEA, Key Employees