Instrumentation Laboratory Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Instrumentation Laboratory Company (IL), a subsidiary of Werfen Life Group, is a medical device company with focus on in vitro diagnostics (IVD) devices. The company develops, manufactures, and distributes IVD instruments, related reagents and controls for hospitals and clinical laboratories. Its major products include critical care systems including whole blood analyzers, CO-Oximeter and whole-blood coagulation system; hemostasis systems including testing systems, reagents, controls and calibrators; and information management systems. IL offers these products under various brand names including HemosIL, GEM Premier, ACL Top, ACL Elite, iQM, ACL ELITE, and AccuTrak. It also offers various quality control products; and services such as advanced automation, quality management, clinical support and product support. IL is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, the US.
Instrumentation Laboratory Company Key Recent Developments
Sep 26, 2016: Instrumentation Laboratory Launches HemoHub Intelligent Data Manager Worldwide
Aug 15, 2016: Instrumentation Laboratory Launches HemosIL ReadiPlasTin Assay Worldwide
Aug 11, 2016: Instrumentation Laboratory Presents New Innovations In Hemostasis At AACC Annual Meeting
Mar 14, 2016: Instrumentation Laboratory Reports Record Worldwide Sales In 2015Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.