Hepatitis B Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
Hepatitis B Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within In Vitro Diagnostics therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Hepatitis B Tests market for the year 2020 and beyond. Hepatitis B is a common cause of liver disease across the globe, and remains a major issue for most of the governments despite the fact that an effective vaccine has been available since 1982. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that all infants receive the hepatitis B vaccination and universal vaccinations have now been implemented in numerous countries worldwide. Screening of pregnant women for HBV is standard of care in most countries and considered to be a cost-effective strategy for reducing the risk of transmission to the baby. Women are typically screened during their first trimester of pregnancy. For pregnant women at high-risk of acquiring HBV, testing is sometimes repeated at the beginning of the third trimester (28 weeks) or at the time of delivery.
HBV tests are performed for a number of purposes:
i) screening of suspected infection patients and diagnosis;
ii) monitoring of HBV-positive patients;
iii) screening or pregnant women; and
iv) screening of donors of human cells, tissues, and cellular and tissue-based products (HCT/P).
The Hepatitis B Virus Tests includes Hepatitis B Enzyme Immuno Assay/Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (EIA/ELISA) Tests, Hepatitis B Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests (NAATs) and Multi-parameter HIV, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C NAATs.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are :
Currently marketed Hepatitis B Tests and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Hepatitis B Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Hepatitis B Tests market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Hepatitis B Tests market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.Companies covered -
Siemens Healthineers AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Grifols SA, Abbott Laboratories, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, OthersCountries covered -
United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.ScopeWho should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
Reasons to BuyThe model will enable you to-
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Hepatitis B Tests market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Hepatitis B Tests market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Hepatitis B Tests.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Hepatitis B Tests market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Hepatitis B Tests market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
this is delivered as a Excel file.