Gulf Power Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Gulf Power Company (Gulf Power) a subsidiary of Southern Company, is a vertically integrated energy utility which generates, procures, transmits, and distributes electricity. It generates electricity from coal and natural gas. The company has agreements with various industrial, commercial, and qualifying facilities to purchase energy from customer-owned generation facilities. Gulf Power retails electricity to residential, industrial, commercial, and other customers across Jackson, Holmes, Washington, Walton, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Bay, and Escambia counties. It owns James F. Crist and Lansing Smith generating plants in Florida. Gulf Power is headquartered in Pensacola, Florida, the US.
Gulf Power Company Key Recent Developments
Apr 08, 2016: Gulf Power names Mike Markey new Director of Environmental Affairs
Mar 08, 2016: 1,800+ cubic yards of concrete placed for Vogtle Unit 3 CA20 module: Georgia Power
Mar 01, 2016: State approves Gulf Power’s new solar program
Feb 17, 2016: Gulf Power crews restore power to 21,000 overnight
Dec 30, 2015: New year blows in lower prices and wind energy for Gulf Power customersReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.