Gazprom Marketing & Trading Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Gazprom Marketing & Trading Limited (GM&T), a subsidiary of Gazprom Germania GmbH, is an energy marketing and trading company. The company markets and trades energy products including natural gas, electricity, liquefied natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, helium, oil and carbon emissions allowances. It carries out operations in the UK, Continental Europe, the US, Asia and other world energy markets. The company is also involved in the retail energy market, and in the charter and sub-charter of vessels as part of its shipping and logistics activities. It has operational presence in Czech Republic, Romania, Slovak Republic, Norway, and the Netherlands. GM&T is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Gazprom Marketing & Trading Limited Key Recent Developments
Mar 25, 2016: Gazprom To Offer Four LNG Cargoes To India's GSPC
Dec 11, 2015: GM&TS To Purchase 1.2 Million Tons Of LNG A Year In Cameroon
Aug 07, 2015: GM&T To Provide Consultancy In Construction Of FSRU 'Kaliningrad'
May 18, 2015: EGAS To Issue $3bn LNG Purchase Tender In June 2015
May 13, 2015: Centrica Extends Gas Supply Contracts With Statoil And Gazprom Marketing & TradingReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.