GS Caltex Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
GS Caltex Corporation (GS Caltex) is a diversified business company. It operates in different energy business domains including petroleum, petrochemicals, base oil and lubricants. The company manufactures a wide range of energy products such as gasoline, kerosene and heating oil, diesel, heavy fuel oil, and liquefied petroleum gas. Its product portfolio also includes jet fuel, marine fuel oils, homo polypropylene, impact polypropylene, random polypropylene, benzene, toluene, mixed xylene, para xylene, fuel cells and solvents. the company operates Yeosu Refinery, service stations and filling stations in Korea. GS Caltex sells its products under brand names Kixx, Kixx Prime and Prime among others. The company has presence in countries including China, Singapore, Chile, Philippines, Hong Kong, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Australia and others. GS Caltex is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
GS Caltex Corporation Key Recent Developments
Oct 21,2016: GS Caltex Purchases North Sea Forties Crude Oil For January 2017 Arrival
Feb 12,2016: GS Caltex Provides Consolidated Financial Statements For The Period December 31, 2015 And 2014Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.