GE Water & Process Technologies - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
GE Water & Process Technologies (GE Water & Process), a division of GE's Power division, is a supplier of water treatment solutions. The company provides water treatment chemicals, wastewater treatment and process systems solutions. The product portfolio of the company includes water treatment chemicals, equipment, membrane elements, cartridge filters and lab products and water services. It caters to industries such as oil and gas, refining, power, municipal, mining, steel, commercial, and institutional and food and beverage. The company has operations in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Venezuela, Belgium, India, Australia, China, Singapore and Thailand among others. GE Water is headquartered in Trevose, Pennsylvania, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- GE Water & Process Technologies - Key Facts
- GE Water & Process Technologies - Key Employees
- GE Water & Process Technologies - Key Employee Biographies
- GE Water & Process Technologies - Major Products and Services
- GE Water & Process Technologies - History
- GE Water & Process Technologies - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- GE Water & Process Technologies - Business Description
- GE Water & Process Technologies - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- GE Water & Process Technologies - Strengths
- GE Water & Process Technologies - Weaknesses
- GE Water & Process Technologies - Opportunities
- GE Water & Process Technologies - Threats
- GE Water & Process Technologies - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- GE Water & Process Technologies, Key Facts
- GE Water & Process Technologies, Key Employees
- GE Water & Process Technologies, Key Employee Biographies
- GE Water & Process Technologies, Major Products and Services
- GE Water & Process Technologies, History
- GE Water & Process Technologies, Other Locations
- GE Water & Process Technologies, Key Competitors