GE Oil & Gas - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
GE Oil & Gas (GEOG), a business unit of the General Electric Company, offers advanced technological equipment and services for all segments of the oil and gas industry, from exploration and production to downstream. The company designs and manufactures surface and subsea drilling and production systems, equipment for floating production platforms, compressors, turbines, turbo expanders, high pressure reactors, industrial power generation equipment, and auxiliary equipment for refinery and petrochemical industry. It also offers integrated solutions using sensors for temperature, pressure, moisture, gas and flow rate; and non-destructive testing inspection equipment. Its product portfolio caters to the entire value chain from drilling and completion through production of liquefied natural gas (LNG) and pipeline compression, pipeline inspection, and downstream processing in refineries and petrochemical plants. It operates in Europe, Asia, Americas, the US and Middle East and Africa. GEOG is headquartered in London, the UK.
GE Oil & Gas Key Recent Developments
Apr 24, 2016: GE Oil & Gas Signs First-Of-Its-Kind Partnership Agreement With Iraq Ministry Of Oil To Strengthen Energy Production
Apr 18, 2016: io Oil & Gas Consulting Delivers To BP
Apr 14, 2016: GE Oil & Gas And SapuraKencana Well Services Join Forces To Provide Light Well Intervention Services In Asia-Pacific
Apr 11, 2016: GE starts production of flexible risers for Shell’s Prelude FLNG project
Feb 19, 2016: GE Oil & Gas Signs Agreement With Statoil For Future Subsea ProjectsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.