Essar Oil Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Essar Oil Ltd (Essar Oil), a joint venture between Rosneft, Trafigura and UCP Investment Group, is a downstream company. It refines crude oil to produce Liquid petroleum gas (LPG), superior kerosene oil (SKO), aviation turbine fuel (ATF), furnace oil, bitumen grade VG30, petcoke, Sulphur, motor spirit and high speed diesel. The company operates Vadinar refinery in Gujarat, India with access to coal-based captive power plant; storage unit; and deep-water port. Essar Oil markets its petroleum products through country wide retail outlets. . The company operates retail network in franchise model. It also sells products in bulk to companies operating in power plants chemical, fertilizer and shipping sectors and government organizations. Essar Oil is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Essar Oil Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 29,2018 GDL Announces Operations Results For 2017
Dec 19,2017 Rosneft Board Of Directors Approved 2018-2019 Business Plan
Dec 11,2017 Essar Vizag Terminal To Take Week-Long Shutdown To Commission 8,000 TPH Ship Loader
Nov 23,2017 Government Of India: Production Performance Of Oil & Natural Gas Sector For October, 2017
Nov 13,2017 Rosneft Oil Reports Operating Results For Q3 And 9M 2017Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.