Endesa SA - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
- Company Snapshot Key Information Company Overview SWOT Snapshot Operational Metrics Endesa SA, Operational Metrics, By Capacity Endesa SA, Operational Metrics, By Generation Endesa SA, Operational Metrics, By Customers Endesa SA, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information Endesa SA, Wind Farms Endesa SA, Wind Farms, Morocco Endesa SA, Solar PV Parks Endesa SA, Solar PV Parks, Spain Endesa SA, Solar Thermal Plants Endesa SA, Solar Thermal Plants, Spain Endesa SA, Hydro Power Plants Endesa SA, Hydro Power Plants, Colombia Endesa SA, Biopower Plants Endesa SA, Biopower Plants, Spain Endesa SA, Thermal Power Plants Endesa SA, Thermal Power Plants, Spain Endesa SA, Commercial Reactors Endesa SA, Commercial Reactors, Spain Business Description Business Overview Distribution Overview Capital Expenditure Generation and supply Overview Capital Expenditure Major Products and Services History SWOT Analysis Overview Endesa SA Strengths Market Position Energy Supply Environmental Stewardship Endesa SA Weaknesses High Costs: Generation and supply Endesa SA Opportunities Increase in Demand for Electricity: Spain Revamping of Thermal Power Unit Government Support for LNG Infrastructure: EU Endesa SA Threats Operational Issues Risks in Wholesale Market Seasonality of Operations Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios Key Employees Key Employee Biographies Locations And Subsidiaries Head Office Other Locations & Subsidiaries Financial Deals Landscape Endesa SA, Deals Summary Endesa SA, Power, Deal Details Asset Transactions Endesa to Invest USD73.6 Million in Two Wind Farms in Paradela, Spain Empresa Nacional de Electricidad Announces Project Financing of USD113.3 Million for Three Wind Farms in Santa Cruz, Bolivia Equity Offering Endesa Raises USD588.3 Million in Public Offering of Shares Endesa Prices Private Placement of Shares for USD3.3 Billion Asset Transactions Ence Energia y Celulosa Acquires Enemansa and La Loma Biomass Power Plants in Spain from Empresa Nacional de Electricidad Acquisition Endesa Red Completes Acquisition of 94% Stake in Empresa de Alumbrado Electrico de Ceuta for USD95.4 Million Endesa Generacion Acquires Remaining 60% Stake in Enel Green Power Espana from Enel Green Power International for USD1.32 Billion SSE Generation Completes Acquisition Of Endesa Ireland From Endesa Generacion For US$454 Million Recent Developments Endesa SA - Recent Developments Jun 23, 2010: Endesa, Through ECyR, Wins 69.3MW Capacity In Canary Island Wind Energy Tender In Spain Feb 22, 2018: Endesa, the Red Cross and ECODES unite against energy poverty Feb 24, 2016: Endesa Inaugurates Its First Natural Gas Vehicle Plant In Madrid Nov 03, 2015: Endesa signs an agreement with the town councils of the canary islands to fight energy poverty Feb 06, 2015: Endesa gives electric car batteries a second life in charging points Mar 27, 2014: Endesa and Barcelona City Council sign a cooperation agreement to coordinate and streamline the payment of energy poverty subsidies May 03, 2012: Endesa And Canary Islands Technological Institute Collaborate For Smart Grid Rollout In La Graciosa, Spain Jan 23, 2012: Endesa Signs Collaborative Agreement With Seville City Council To Launch Movele Project Nov 17, 2011: SEAT And Endesa Join Forces To Develop E-mobility In Spain Oct 26, 2011: Endesa To Open Sales Offices In Lisbon And Oporto, Portugal Sep 21, 2011: Endesa And Mitsubishi Sign Agreement To Promote Electric Car In Spain May 04, 2011: Endesa And Citroen Espana Sign Collaboration Agreement To Develop E-Mobility Mar 29, 2011: Endesa And Faconauto Sign Agreement To Install Charging Points For Electric Vehicles In Dealerships Mar 28, 2011: Endesa And Mitsubishi To Lead €60m Electric Mobility Project Mar 22, 2011: Endesa Signs Agreement With Renault To Promote Electric Vehicles In Colombia Oct 04, 2010: Endesa Inaugurates Seville Operation Center To Control Its 13 Million Smart Meters Sep 22, 2010: Endesa And Nissan To Develop Quick Charge Technology For Spain Sep 21, 2010: Endesa And Mitsubishi Sign MOU On e-mobility Collaboration Jul 09, 2010: Endesa And Almeria City Council Sign Agreement To Promote E-Mobility Jul 08, 2009: Endesa And Andalusia's Regional Government Announce EUR31 Million SmartCity Initiative May 04, 2009: Endesa To Substitute Old Fuel-Powered Stations With New Natural Gas Stations In Ireland Feb 17, 2009: Endesa Plans To Build 7.6 MW Piruquina Hydroelectric Plant Oct 30, 2008: Endesa Signs Agreement With Toyota Espana For 400 Toyota Prius Hybrid Cars For Its Sales Force Jul 04, 2008: Endesa And Ciuden Make Progress On Development Of CO2 Capture Technology Jan 29, 2008: Endesa Installs Wind Farm In Valenica Feb 28, 2018: Endesa’s net income up 4%, beating FY 2017 targets Nov 08, 2016: Endesa's net income increases by 22% in 9M 2016 net of extraordinary items Jul 27, 2016: Net income in 1H2016 up 7.9% net of extraordinary items May 09, 2016: Endesa like-for-like net income up 10% Feb 23, 2016: Endesa Net Income At 1,086 Million Euros In 2015, With Net Income And Ebitda Beating Targets Announced To The Market In November Nov 11, 2015: Endesa net income at 1,206 million euros Jul 28, 2015: Endesa net income at 870 million euros May 07, 2015: Net profit of Endesa in Spain and Portugal rose 36% to stand at 435 million euros Feb 25, 2015: Net income reaches 3,337 million euros thanks to capital gains on the sale of Latin America operations Oct 31, 2014: Endesa Net income at 1,219 million euros in the first nine months of 2014 Oct 08, 2014: ENDESA Board of directors approves distribution of a further extraordianary dividend amounting to a total of 6.35 billion euro Jul 30, 2014: Endesa: Net Income At 765 Million Euros In The First Half Of 2014 May 07, 2014: Total net income declined by 5.9% compared to 1Q2013, to 448 million euros mainly due to regulatory measures in Spain and the currency effect in Latam Nov 06, 2013: Net income down 6.7%, to 1,551 million euros... Jul 31, 2013: Net income in first half of 2013 down 2.8%, to 1,114 million euros May 07, 2013: Endesa Reports Revenue Of €8.2 Billion In Q1 2013 Feb 27, 2013: Endesa Reports Revenue Of €33.9 Billion In 2012 Nov 08, 2012: Endesa Reports Revenue Of €8.8 Billion In Q3 2012 Jul 27, 2012: Endesa Reports Revenue Of €8 Billion In Q2 2012 May 09, 2012: Endesa Reports Revenue Of €8.6 Billion In Q1 2012 Feb 29, 2012: Endesa Reports Revenue Of €32.7 Billion In 2011 Nov 08, 2011: Endesa Reports Revenues Of €8.4 Billion In Q3 2011 Jul 29, 2011: Endesa Reports Revenue Of €7.8 Billion In Q2 2011 Nov 03, 2010: Endesa Reports Revenues Of EUR22.97 Billion For Nine Months Period Of 2010 Jul 28, 2010: Endesa Reports Revenues Of EUR15.11 Billion For H1 2010 May 11, 2010: Endesa Reports Revenues Of EUR7.69 Billion For Q1 2010 Feb 26, 2010: Endesa Reports Revenues Of EUR25.69 Billion For 2009 Nov 03, 2009: Endesa Reports Revenues Of EUR18.48 Billion For Nine Months Period Of 2009 Jul 28, 2009: Endesa Reports Revenues Of EUR11.16 Billion For H1 2009 Jul 28, 2009: Endesa Net Income Down 62.3% In H1 2009 May 08, 2009: Endesa Q1 2009 Revenue Up 9.7% Feb 26, 2009: Endesa Reports 2008 Results Jul 28, 2008: Endesa Reports 1H 2008 Results May 12, 2008: Endesa Reports Q1 2008 Results Aug 20, 2018: Endesa completes the processing of the three photovoltaic parks that it will build in Logrosan with an investment of close to 100 million euros Jul 09, 2018: Cheniere Energy Gets FERC Nod For Fuel Gas In CCL's Train 1 Jun 12, 2018: Enel coal plant battery projects taking shape Apr 24, 2018: Endesa will start this year the construction of the Pena Ventosa wind farm in O Vicedo Apr 19, 2018: Endesa will invest 53 million to build 2 wind farms in Aragon with 45 MW Apr 10, 2018: Endesa will invest 60 million euros in two wind farms in Paradela Feb 06, 2018: Endesa and Gas Natural Fenosa complete first blockchain energy trade transaction in Spain Dec 28, 2017: EIB provides finance for modernization of electricity distribution facilities in Spain Dec 20, 2017: Endesa to invest €2,000 million until 2020 in the improvement of the distribution grid Nov 14, 2016: Endesa reaches the figure of 9 million smart meters installed Oct 21, 2016: Spanish SMEs could save more than 1,200 euros per year by changing their lighting for a more efficient type Sep 22, 2016: Endesa employees with electric vehicles travel round the earth 47 times with their vehicles Sep 21, 2016: Endesa launches the ultrafast charging station for electric buses in Barcelona with TMB Aug 23, 2016: Endesa takes part in the European smartnet project to integrate the distributed generation and improve the stability of the electricity grid Aug 08, 2016: Companies and households with high electricity usage account for 96% electricity fraud: Endesa Aug 05, 2016: Endesa is carrying out an electric vehicle second life study in an energy living lab Jul 21, 2016: Endesa obtains the multi-site environmental certification for its 152 power generation plants Jul 19, 2016: Endesa reaches the figure of 8 million smart meters installed and will end the year with 9,2 million Jun 09, 2016: Endesa and TMB present the ultrafast charging project for electric buses May 18, 2016: Endesa's members will be using electric vehicles by 2020 Apr 22, 2016: Endesa invests 7.6 million euros in order to guarantee the availability of its plants in the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands Apr 19, 2016: MONICA project will enable Endesa to obtain real-time data about low and medium voltage lines Apr 04, 2016: Endesa promotes electric car sharing at its head offices Feb 19, 2016: Endesa reaches the figure of 7 million smart meters installed Jan 26, 2016: Enel rebrands as an open power business Dec 10, 2015: Ideas of employees of Endesa power plants generate 12.5 million euros Sep 28, 2015: Endesa will maintain its thermal power plants within the Transitional National Plan Sep 18, 2015: The first solar energy auction has been given the go-ahead, promoted by Endesa Sep 08, 2015: Endesa: A World Leader in E-Mobility Aug 27, 2015: Endesa installs the largest high voltage transformer in the world using dry technology Aug 13, 2015: Four million kilometres covered and 286 tonnes of CO2 emissions avoided thanks to Zem2All Aug 03, 2015: Endesa launches the first Fast Charging Club, which enables the entire island of Majorca to be covered in an electric vehicle Jun 29, 2015: Endesa, the only power company to certify the quality of its sales channels Jun 25, 2015: OMIP and Endesa launch the Iberian electricity market’s first auction for purchasing solar energy May 04, 2015: Endesa deploys 14 drones to check its power lines in Spain Apr 23, 2015: Endesa, Technology at the Service of the Environment Apr 13, 2015: Endesa invests 6.9 million euros in overhaul operations at the As Pontes power plant Apr 08, 2015: Endesa launches a pioneering environmental footprint calculation tool Apr 02, 2015: The Unplugged Project Improves Access to Electric Mobility Mar 25, 2015: Wireless charging is already closer to electric vehicle users thanks to the ‘Unplugged’ project Mar 23, 2015: Endesa will provide customers with personalised information and advice about their energy bills Mar 16, 2015: Endesa installed in Spain 958 charging stations for electric vehicles in four years Mar 10, 2015: Endesa recognised as one of the leading suppliers worldwide for its actions against climate change Mar 05, 2015: Endesa: award winning system extending life of backup gas power plant turbines by 60% Mar 02, 2015: Endesa achieved availability of supply of 99.99% in 2014 Feb 27, 2015: Green eMotion, the European electromobility project participated by Enel and Endesa, ended successfully Feb 18, 2015: Endesa is to supply 100% green energy to the Vincci Hoteles chain Feb 09, 2015: INCENSe receives as many as 230 applications from 31 countries in first CleanTech and energy startups open call Jan 22, 2015: Endesa and Spanish Climate Change Office study impact of global warming in energy sector Jan 13, 2015: Enel Sole and Endesa slash energy consumption by 64% in eight towns in 2014 Dec 22, 2014: Endesa Wins Tender To Supply Gas To Catalan Association Of Municipalities Dec 05, 2014: Endesa changes half its generation facilities in Balearics to gas Oct 17, 2014: The turbine upgrade at Endesa’s coal-fired plants saves euro 120 million in six years Oct 14, 2014: Endesa’s supply quality reaches record levels Oct 12, 2014: Endesa’s management will help cut energy bills at Madrid’s Central Meat Market by 28% Oct 01, 2014: ENEL: ANDREA BRENTAN resigns as Endesa CEO Sep 26, 2014: Endesa secures euro 600 million loan from European Investment Bank to upgrade distribution grid Sep 19, 2014: Endesa supplies power exclusively from renewable sources to Neinver Group shopping centres in Spain Aug 13, 2014: Hydro plant employees generate euro 6 million a year with their ideas Feb 20, 2014: Endesa installed 253 electric vehicle charging points across Spain in 2013 Feb 03, 2014: Endesa commissions first three energy storage plants in Spain Jan 28, 2014: Endesa, chosen to promote e-mobility in Spanish city councils Jan 27, 2014: Enel Sole and Endesa slash energy consumption by 50% in nine towns Jan 23, 2014: Endesa to roll out electric buses in Europe through ZeEUS Dec 17, 2013: Accenture Supports Endesa’s Roll-Out of More Than 13 Million Smart Meters Nov 20, 2013: Endesa’s new bidirectional charging points halve charging/discharge time Nov 18, 2013: Endesa launches FASTO, the new Enel Group fast-charge point for all vehicles in the market Sep 19, 2013: Endesa develops wireless en-route charging for electric buses in Malaga Aug 26, 2013: Endesa cuts waste at head office by over 15% in five years Aug 19, 2013: Endesa reduces billing costs by 25% thanks to the eBill Aug 09, 2013: Endesa obtains Environmental and Energy Management Certification for its 18 offices in Spain Jul 25, 2013: Using smart meters equipped with hourly metering Jun 28, 2013: Malaga becomes testing ground for Enel smart grid development May 20, 2013: Endesa Installs Over 3.5 Million Smart Meters In Spain Mar 08, 2013: Endesa Rolls Out 600 Electric Vehicle Charging Points Throughout Spain Mar 05, 2013: Chilean Court Suspends Construction Of Endesa's Punta Alcalde Thermal Power Plant Dec 11, 2012: Endesa Tests SEAT's Electric Vehicles Dec 03, 2012: Endesa And CIRCE Present Wireless Charging For Electric Vehicles In Spain Nov 20, 2012: Endesa Announces Delivery Of First E-vehicles And Recharging Points Of Zem2All Project Nov 07, 2012: BG Group's Egypt Production Troubles May Effect Chile LNG Supply Oct 18, 2012: Endesa Launches EV Wireless Charging Project In Barcelona, Spain Sep 24, 2012: Tecnatom To Extend Engineering Analysis At Litoral I Thermal Power Plant In Spain Sep 05, 2012: Enel Green Power Starts Operations At New 18 MW Wind Farm In Andalusia, Spain Aug 22, 2012: Endesa To Install Energy Storage Plant In Canary Islands, Spain Jun 07, 2012: Endesa Presents Electric Vehicle Charger At International Smart Car Congress In Madrid, Spain May 25, 2012: NEDO And Malaga City Conclude MoU To Promote Smart Community System Demonstration Project May 16, 2012: SEAT Delivers Three Electric Cars To Barcelona, Spain Apr 18, 2012: Endesa Invests €1.3m To Replace Overhead Line For Underground Cable In Barcelona, Spain Apr 16, 2012: Endesa To Offer 507 Electric Vehicle Recharging Points For Spain And Latin America Feb 21, 2012: Endesa Announces Update On Power Generation In 2011 Feb 09, 2012: Endesa Develops V2G Charger For Electric Vehicles Dec 27, 2011: Nine Spanish Companies Commit To Save Energy And Reduce Emissions In 2011–2013 Dec 15, 2011: Endesa Takes Part In MACPLUS Project To Develop Critical Materials For Thermal Power Plants Nov 30, 2011: Endesa Starts Up Smartcity Barcelona With Solar Powered Home Nov 11, 2011: Endesa Inaugurates Second CCGT Unit Of Granadilla Plant In Tenerife, Spain Nov 02, 2011: Endesa Begins Work On Smart Grid Project In Barcelona, Spain Oct 24, 2011: Endesa To Invest €2.26 Billion In Catalonia By 2014 Sep 23, 2011: Spain Renews Operating Permits For Asco I and Asco II Nuclear Power Plants Aug 29, 2011: Siemens To Implement Spectrum Power Advanced Control Systems For Six Companies Of Endesa Group Jul 26, 2011: Red Electrica Commissions 400kV Substation In Girona, Spain Jul 14, 2011: Spanish National Court Orders Closure Of Garona Nuclear Power Plant In 2013 Jun 10, 2011: Enel And Endesa Bring Smart Meters To Brazil May 01, 2011: Iberdrola, Endesa’s 466 MW Garona Nuclear Power Station Stopped For Scheduled Refueling Apr 01, 2011: European Commission Kicks Off Green eMotion Initiative Mar 23, 2011: Endesa Leads Integris Project Mar 08, 2011: Mitsubishi, MHI And Hitachi To Implement Smart Community Project In Spain Jan 04, 2011: Spanish Government Permits To Increase Reactors Capacity At Almaraz Nuclear Plant Sep 23, 2010: Endesa To Invest $837 Million For Developing 400MW El Quimbo Hydroelectric Power Plant In Colombia Aug 26, 2010: Sonatrach's Medgaz Pipeline Becomes Operational Jul 29, 2010: Endesa Installs Recharge Point For EVs At IBM Jul 15, 2010: ENDESA Installs 5,000 Smart Meters In Malaga, Seville And Barcelona Homes Jul 14, 2010: Endesa Connects Second CCGT Facility In Granadilla Production Plant To Grid Jul 13, 2010: Endesa Receives First EVs From Berge Automocion Jun 22, 2010: CSN Recommends Vandellós II Nuclear Plant Extension Jun 14, 2010: Endesa Installs First Smart Meter For Homes In Spain In City Of Malaga Jun 09, 2010: Endesa Takes Part In Nanoglowa Project For Developing Membranes To Capture CO2 In Thermal Power Plants Jun 08, 2010: Endesa Completes Extension Of Ceuta Power Plant In Spain May 03, 2010: Nuclenor Shuts Garoña NPP For Scheduled Maintenance Apr 30, 2010: CSN Recommends Spanish Government To Extend Life Of Almaraz I and II NPPs Feb 22, 2010: Endesa Starts Construction Of New Plant For Cultivation Of Microalgae For CO2 Capture Feb 03, 2010: Endesa Obtains First Free-Parking Discs For Electric Vehicles In Madrid, Spain Nov 27, 2009: Endesa Brings On Stream Canela II Wind Farm In Chile Nov 25, 2009: CSN Reports To Increase Power By 8% On Unit I At Almaraz Nuclear Plant Nov 18, 2009: Endesa Updates On Asco I Nuclear Power Plant In Spain Nov 16, 2009: Iberdrola, Endesa And Union Fenosa's 1000 MW Almaraz II Nuclear Plant Operates At Full Capacity Oct 04, 2009: Spain's 1,000 MW Vandellos II Nuclear Power Plant Reconnects To Grid Oct 02, 2009: Spain's 1000 MW Almaraz II Nuclear Plant Decreases Output Sep 24, 2009: Spain's 1,000 MW Vandellos II Nuclear Power Plant Temporarily Shut For Inspection Jul 14, 2009: Endesa Introduces New Remote Management System In Spain Jul 02, 2009: Spanish Government Approves Four Year Extension Operating Permit For 466 MW Garona Nuclear Plant Jul 01, 2009: Endesa Appoints Rafael Robredo As Chairman And Jose Antonio Gutierrez As General Manager Of Endesa Foundation Jun 18, 2009: Spain Government Asks Additional Data Ahead Of Nuclear Plant Decision May 28, 2009: Sonatrach To Invest $63 Billion In Oil And Gas Developments May 27, 2009: Endesa Appoints Vilaseco As General Manager, Marco Palermo As Deputy General Manager For Strategy And Development Department May 26, 2009: Endesa, Iberdrola's 1,000 MW Asco II Nuclear Power Station Undergo Unscheduled Halt May 11, 2009: Government Of Spain Fines EUR15.4 Million For Endesa’s 1,000 MW Asco I Nuclear Plant May 07, 2009: Endesa Colombia Awaits Permit To Finance El Quimbo Hydroelectric Plan May 04, 2009: Endesa to replace fuel powered plants with natural gas plants in Ireland Apr 27, 2009: Iberdrola, Endesa’s 500 MW Garona Nuclear Power Station Returns To Online Apr 23, 2009: Endesa Appoints Alfonso Lopez As General Manager Of Communication Apr 06, 2009: Iberdrola, Endesa’s 500 MW Garona Nuclear Power Station Disconnects From Grid Mar 24, 2009: ENDESA Announces Management Changes Mar 01, 2009: Iberdrola, Endesa’s 500 MW Garona Nuclear Power Station Disconnects From Grid Feb 13, 2009: Endesa, Iberdrola's 1,000 MW Asco II Nuclear Power Station Returns Online Feb 02, 2009: Spanish Wind Power Producers Bouyant About 2009 Despite Credit Crisis Nov 24, 2008: Wind Power In Spain Hit Record 43% Of Demand Nov 13, 2008: Endesa, Iberdrola Updates On Vandellos II 1,000 MW Nuclear Plant Nov 13, 2008: Asco I Has No Corrosion Problem As Per NSC Oct 24, 2008: Endesa, Iberdrola Updates On Asco II 1,000 MW Nuclear Plant Oct 21, 2008: Endesa, Iberdrola Updates On Vandellos II 1,000 MW Nuclear Plant Sep 26, 2008: Endesa Brings Online Its 12.3 MW Solar Plant In Spain Sep 25, 2008: Endesa Brings Back Online Its Asco I Nuclear Plant In Spain Sep 23, 2008: Endesa's Asco I Nuclear Plant To Halt For Repairs Sep 10, 2008: Endesa Opens Its Solar Energy Plant In San Roque Aug 24, 2008: Vandellos Nuclear Plant In Spain Catches Fire, Causing No Losses Aug 18, 2008: Spain Proposes Fine Over Leak At Endesa Owned Asco Nuclear Plant Jul 28, 2008: ENDESA And CIUDEN Present Their CO2 Capture And Storage Projects In Brussels To The Energy Commissioner Jun 25, 2008: Endesa Makes Its First Trade On The Voluntary Emission Reduction Market Jun 04, 2008: GE Energy Upgrades Gas Turbines With Ecomagination-Certified Technology, Enabling Endesa To Meet Europe's Emissions Standards Jun 03, 2008: Endesa’s New As Pontes Combined Cycle Plant In La Coruna Comes On Stream May 26, 2008: Almaraz I Nuclear Power Station To Restart Operations May 20, 2008: Endesa Installs Solar Plant For Leroy Merlin At Its Rivas Store In Madrid Oct 18, 2007: Endesa Announces New Board Members May 31, 2018: Emtusa Signs Agreement With Endesa For Construction Of Storage Station For LNG May 13, 2018: Junta de Extremadura, Fempex and Endesa improve the agreement signed a year ago to help vulnerable clients Feb 27, 2018: CIRVE kicks off interoperability of Fast Charging Points across Spanish Roads Sep 13, 2017: EPS signs EPC contract with Endesa to build 20MW largest electric battery in Spain Jul 26, 2016: Endesa Has Been Awarded The Supply Of Natural Gas To 23 University Bodies In Catalonia And Madrid For 2017 May 23, 2016: Endesa renews the contract to supply 98% of the Aena network of airports May 11, 2016: Contract awarded for dewatering pumps automation of Tavascan Hydro Power Plant Mar 15, 2016: Endesa purchases 410 GWh in the third solar energy auction Mar 09, 2016: Endesa will illuminate Lisbon Mar 04, 2016: Endesa has won the tender to supply electricity to six public transport networks in Spain for 2017 Dec 16, 2015: Endesa will provide Itconic with 100% green energy Nov 17, 2015: Endesa Will Supply Gas To The French Company CityLogistics Nov 10, 2015: Endesa has won the tender to supply electricity to six public transport networks in Spain for 2016 Sep 29, 2015: Successful first solar energy auction in which Endesa has purchased 333 GWh Aug 10, 2015: Endesa has been awarded once again the contract to supply electricity to FGC in 2016 Aug 05, 2015: Endesa will supply 100% renewable energy to all hotels in the Melia chain in Spain Jun 30, 2015: Galp Energia: Sale Of The Gas Commercial Activities To The Residential Segment In The Region Of Madrid Mar 12, 2015: Endesa and Nissan sign agreement promoting electric mobility in Europe Jan 07, 2015: Ascer chooses Endesa as preferred provider of the ceramics industry Dec 29, 2014: Endesa wins the electricity supply contract for Madrid City Council Oct 27, 2014: Endesa’s energy management measures will help Paradores slash bills by over 17.5% Aug 29, 2014: Endesa to supply 100% renewable energy to Meliá hotels and offices Apr 07, 2014: Cheniere and Endesa Sign 20-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement Mar 19, 2014: Enel Sole and Endesa awarded public lighting contract in Mostoles Nov 26, 2012: Enel Sole And Endesa Win Public Lighting Contracts In Merida And Fuente Alamo, Spain Aug 29, 2012: Saft Intensium Max Li-ion System To Provide Megawatt Level Energy Storage For Endesa-led STORE Project On Canary Islands Jan 27, 2012: MHI, Hitachi And Mitsubishi To Begin Smart Community System Demonstration Project In Spain Nov 16, 2011: Endesa And ASCER Renew Electricity Supply Agreement Oct 10, 2011: AENA Awards Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructures Contract To GE Energy And Endesa For Spain Sep 20, 2011: Endesa To Supply Renewable Energy To All Mahou-San Miguel Factories In Spain Aug 20, 2011: Enel Green Power Wins 193 MW In Brazilian Public Auction For New Energy Mar 08, 2011: Westinghouse, Endesa Sign Agreement On AP1000 Technology Feb 17, 2011: Cheniere Energy Partners Signs MoU With Endesa And Enel Trade For Bi-Directional Processing Capacity At Sabine Pass LNG Terminal Dec 22, 2010: Alstom Signs EUR90 Million Hydropower Contract With Endesa In Colombia Nov 29, 2010: Endesa Wins Contract To Expand Malacas Thermal Plant In Piura, Peru Nov 17, 2010: Endesa To Develop Fast Charging Points For Electric Vehicles In Spain Jul 02, 2010: Endesa Outsources Corporate Communications Network Operations To Ericsson Jan 27, 2010: Foster Wheeler Receives Contract To Design And Supply Low NOx Burner System For ENDESA Dec 14, 2009: ECD Signs Agreement With Endesa To Install 3 MWp PV Laminates On Rooftops Of Two Coca-Cola Company Buildings In Seville, Spain Oct 05, 2009: STMicroelectronics Provides Its Semiconductor Components To Enel For Electronic Power Metering In Spain Nov 12, 2008: Gamesa Receives Order Worth EUR175 Million For Wind Turbines From Endesa Nov 07, 2008: Endesa And ASCER Renew Electricity Supply Agreement Sep 04, 2008: Satcon To Power GM's Rooftop PV Array Jun 04, 2008: GE Energy To Supply A Turnkey Power Station To Endesa Apr 14, 2008: GE Energy To Supply 6F Gas Turbines At Granadilla Power Plant Mar 05, 2008: Siemens Receives Order From ElecGas To Build Cycle Power Plant In Portugal Mar 05, 2008: International Power Signs Key Contracts For 830 MW CCGT Elecgas Project In Portugal Oct 09, 2007: Gamesa Signs Wind Turbine Supply Contract With Endesa Jul 27, 2007: PWR Signs Agreement To Provide Two 30 MW FT8 Gas Turbines Feb 16, 2007: Saipem Gets Three New Offshore And Onshore Contracts Dec 12, 2006: aleo solar Receives EUR20 Million Order From Gamesa And Endesa Sep 07, 2006: Telvent Wins Contract From Endesa To Upgrade 20 Electric Substations In Spain
- Appendix Report Scope GlobalData Coverage Benchmarking GlobalData’s Methodology Secondary Research Primary Research Contact Us Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Endesa SA, Key Facts
- Endesa SA, Operational Metrics, Capacity
- Endesa SA, Operational Metrics, Generation
- Endesa SA, Operational Metrics, Customers
- Endesa SA, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information
- Endesa SA, Wind Farms, Morocco
- Endesa SA, Solar PV Parks, Spain
- Endesa SA, Solar Thermal Plants, Spain
- Endesa SA, Hydro Power Plants, Colombia
- Endesa SA, Biopower Plants, Spain
- Endesa SA, Thermal Power Plants, Spain
- Endesa SA, Commercial Reactors, Spain
- Major Products and Services
- Endesa SA, SWOT Analysis
- Endesa SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Endesa SA, Annual Ratios
- Endesa SA, Interim Ratios
- Endesa SA, Key Employees
- Endesa SA, Subsidiaries
- Endesa SA, Deals Summary
- Endesa to Invest USD73.6 Million in Two Wind Farms in Paradela, Spain
- Empresa Nacional de Electricidad Announces Project Financing of USD113.3 Million for Three Wind Farms in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Endesa Raises USD588.3 Million in Public Offering of Shares
- Endesa Prices Private Placement of Shares for USD3.3 Billion
- Ence Energia y Celulosa Acquires Enemansa and La Loma Biomass Power Plants in Spain from Empresa Nacional de Electricidad
- Endesa Red Completes Acquisition of 94% Stake in Empresa de Alumbrado Electrico de Ceuta for USD95.4 Million
- Endesa Generacion Acquires Remaining 60% Stake in Enel Green Power Espana from Enel Green Power International for USD1.32 Billion
- SSE Generation Completes Acquisition Of Endesa Ireland From Endesa Generacion For US$454 Million